The Sign Up Thread:

Early bird entries from JULY 27 - AUG 2....
Main contest page up AUG 2nd.... please read the early bird rules.
User avatar
All Star User
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 am
Location: London, England

The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Remember we need you to read the rules ! We also need you to give us which country you intend on representing.

By signing up you agree to the rules, and understand that although you are signed up, the faster you get us your track the more guaranteed your place is !

Good luck everyone !!

1 star User
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

I am entering and repping the United States. I have read and agree to the rules.

2 Star User
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: floating in the Canadian ether

Re: The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Here we go again....put me down for this comp Dylan, I gotta get me that prize!

and this time, there can be only one and this time he WILL hail from Canada!
Fine Canadian Purveyor of All Things Funky
Number One Soul Brother In Charge

1 star User
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 pm

nosbic wrote:Here we go again....put me down for this comp Dylan, I gotta get me that prize!

and this time, there can be only one and this time he WILL hail from Canada!


Justin Bieber?

2 Star User
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: floating in the Canadian ether

Re: The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:06 pm

No Bieber is too busy plugging the oil leak in the Gulf :P
Fine Canadian Purveyor of All Things Funky
Number One Soul Brother In Charge

User avatar
3 Star User
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Re: The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 pm

was gonna sign up n everything til i read the part about having a video.

fudge that, i'm out i guess.

:(

User avatar
1 star User
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Consider me signed up, repping the U.S. It's funny that in the short time I have been posting on this site, the only two sponsor callouts I've seen are for Stanton and Sony-- I have been using Sony software for both audio and video editing almost exclusively for the past 10 years, and my entire DJ setup consists of only Stanton hardware, so I feel like something is calling for me to compete! I've got like 10 gigs in the next couple weeks, so hopefully I can carve out the time to put something together. Thanks for the opportunity, mashstix!

User avatar
All Star User
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 am
Location: London, England

Re: The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Frail Limb Purity wrote:was gonna sign up n everything til i read the part about having a video.

fudge that, i'm out i guess.

:(


As we said, a video can be arranged for those who cannot make one themselves. This facility is only available to Mashstix forum members. The video will most likely just include the challenge artwork and your track.

The video side of things is for three reasons. We draw as much focus onto our sponsors as possible, we attract new people to Mashstix (we are not doing this for free ha), and lastly to hopefully attract some bigger names to the challenge.

So there you go a video is not optional, but can be arranged.

User avatar
All Star User
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 am
Location: London, England

Re: The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 pm

bonezmccoy wrote:Consider me signed up, repping the U.S. It's funny that in the short time I have been posting on this site, the only two sponsor callouts I've seen are for Stanton and Sony-- I have been using Sony software for both audio and video editing almost exclusively for the past 10 years, and my entire DJ setup consists of only Stanton hardware, so I feel like something is calling for me to compete! I've got like 10 gigs in the next couple weeks, so hopefully I can carve out the time to put something together. Thanks for the opportunity, mashstix!


If your a DJ imagine winning that System ! We will have a review of the product and some videos available on the official challenge page - coming later this week (when we make the challenge public).

User avatar
3 Star User
Posts: 838
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Re: The Sign Up Thread:

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:23 pm

DylanVasey wrote:
Frail Limb Purity wrote:was gonna sign up n everything til i read the part about having a video.

fudge that, i'm out i guess.

:(


As we said, a video can be arranged for those who cannot make one themselves. This facility is only available to Mashstix forum members. The video will most likely just include the challenge artwork and your track.

The video side of things is for three reasons. We draw as much focus onto our sponsors as possible, we attract new people to Mashstix (we are not doing this for free ha), and lastly to hopefully attract some bigger names to the challenge.

So there you go a video is not optional, but can be arranged.








so i can get on board without vid skillz?

if so, count me in.
if not, imma make a sandwhich

Next

Return to Mashstix.com presents the Stanton Mashup Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests