mashup collection

Talk about the mashup scene or anything you want. Section includes Lloyd Recommends and the Monthly Challenges
1 star User

mashup collection

Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:29 am

I've stumbled upon this browsing the web, and there are some real gems that I thought might interest even weathered producers. Thanks to GoodBlimey for this: http://goodblimey.com/tunes/

All Star User

Re: mashup collection

Post Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 pm

yeah thats a great site, saw that a few years ago and spent an hour or so downloading the hundreds of old mashups there, some of them have ended up on the classic mashup site now as well
you'll find some real gems and a few i think the mashers who made em would rather forget they made em :1laugh:

1 star User

Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:23 am

Hi Boris,
I already went through your treasure vault a year ago or so ...
Your site popped after I googled for Overdub mashes, really hard to get (His site has been down for a while but he still posts once in a while on www.bootlegsfr.com). Eventually I listened to other producers thanks to you.
Keep up the good work...And thanks again

All Star User

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 pm

ElFelipe wrote:Hi Boris,
I already went through your treasure vault a year ago or so ...
Your site popped after I googled for Overdub mashes, really hard to get (His site has been down for a while but he still posts once in a while on http://www.bootlegsfr.com). Eventually I listened to other producers thanks to you.
Keep up the good work...And thanks again

i dont think Overdub has made anything since 2009 and his site went down about then as well, shame he made some great mashups. he was one of the reasons i made the classic mashups site last febuary because there are too many mashup artists that new people to mashups dont know about, another reason i tend to make videos for older mashups most of the time now cos no one else does, its all new mashups most videos are made for

1 star User

Post Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:02 pm

What's up with the downloads on that page? I'm getting the files but without the .mp3 extension. Or am I missing something?

Also they're named stupid but I can rename from the tags(missing the producers name tho). It's just a hassle to add .mp3 to them all.

Return to Stix chat