SuperMashmellow - Let There Be A Look Around (ACDC vs Limp B

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

SuperMashmellow - Let There Be A Look Around (ACDC vs Limp B

Post Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:57 am

SuperMashmellow

Let There Be a Look Around

Let There Be Rock - ACDC vs. Take A Look Around - Limp Bizkit

No Flash Installed

All Star User

Re: SuperMashmellow - Let There Be A Look Around (ACDC vs Limp B

Post Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:07 am

Like the quality of the instrumental, hate the quality of the acapella. Sounds like a very raw stem acapella. It just doesnt sit well on the backing.

I do salute the way your using effects to try and add some spice into your mash though.

1 star User

Post Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:11 am

interesting perhaps more could have been done to the buildup/intro which did drag on a bit, but once it gets going its cool :) theres a slight blip at the start of the second verse..but i dont know the acdc track, its not really my thing but listening from a fresh perspective impressed with the consistency of the drummer lol maybe raise the vocal level slightly and it sounds a bit messy i dno if the original is just like that...maybe put some tight reverb on it :S? just to sharpen it up slightly.

1 star User

Post Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:26 am

hey guys, thanks for the constructive replies! i am still learning to handle the volume levels in the tracks, once i master it my mash ups will be better. keep mashing!

1 star User

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 pm

I do agree that the vocals sound off to me, but the idea of this mashup is very well executed on your part, but i cant seem to find an mp3 link. Also any chance of a United States of Eurasia and Bohemian Rhapsody mashup?

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>