[FP] Mariah Carey,BoyzIIMen & AaliyahOne Sweet Day (At Your

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
2 Star User

[FP] Mariah Carey,BoyzIIMen & AaliyahOne Sweet Day (At Your

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:14 pm

"Mariah Carey feat. Boyz II Men & Aaliyah - One Sweet Day (At Your Best You Are Love) (S.I.R. Remix) (Version 2020) [Kobe Bryant Tribute]"

phpBB [media]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFVBAHd8bWU

Acapellas: "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey feat. Boyz II Men and "At Your Best (You Are Love)" by Aaliyah
Instrumental: "At Your Best (You Are Love)" by Aaliyah

Preview:

No Flash Installed

DOWNLOAD: https://sirremixes.blogspot.com/2020/02 ... xEZyEuVxJw

Never in a thousand years would I have thought this mashup would be my comeback song for 2020. After I took a break from creating mashups on a regular basis in late 2018, I finally made the decision to return in early 2020 with brandnew music for y'all at the end of 2019. When I learned about the tragic death of Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna and seven other of their friends last week, I knew I had to create something special as a tribute to them since I've always been a huge basketball fan. I hope you'll like the track and its accompanying music video and will always remember Kobe when listening to it.

Kobe and Gigi forever. Rest in power.

Re: Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men & Aaliyah - One Sweet Day (At

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:08 am

Beautiful combo S.I.R.! The only request I would have for the FP is to increase the vocals about 1 dB and/or to subtract a little eq from the instrumental around the mid vocal range (800-900ish) a dB so the vocals come through a little cleaner.

Everything is paired perfectly though. Very good stuff. :1smiley:

2 Star User

Re: Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men & Aaliyah - One Sweet Day (At

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:28 pm

Thanks for your comment :1smiley:

I used to have the vocals a tad bit louder in an earlier version, but preferred the final version in the end since the vocals sound more embedded. :1smiley:

Happy Cat Disco wrote:Beautiful combo S.I.R.! The only request I would have for the FP is to increase the vocals about 1 dB and/or to subtract a little eq from the instrumental around the mid vocal range (800-900ish) a dB so the vocals come through a little cleaner.

Everything is paired perfectly though. Very good stuff. :1smiley:

Re: (!) Mariah Carey,BoyzIIMen & AaliyahOne Sweet Day (At Yo

Post Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Inspirational! :1shocked:

There are a few "blue notes" here and there, but they work well overall with the mix. I recommend.

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>