Genesis Vs Wham! Vs Yes GNR Swapped with Yes

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

Re: Genesis Vs Wham! Vs Yes GNR Swapped with Yes

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:03 pm

Hello,

Good job. This instrumental is definitely so cool ! The debut works pretty fine. I prefer the genesis part and the guitar part from Yes does'nt work at all for me. I think the song is maybe a little bit long ? Maybe just Genesis was enough ?

Anyway It's a really good combination !

2 Star User

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:12 pm

marinmashup wrote:Hello,

Good job. This instrumental is definitely so cool ! The debut works pretty fine. I prefer the genesis part and the guitar part from Yes does'nt work at all for me. I think the song is maybe a little bit long ? Maybe just Genesis was enough ?

Anyway It's a really good combination !

Well thanks but I am to the next one it's going to be way more epic than this one ever was, When something doesn't work then you got to move on to something else, I personally thank you for the critique!

Post Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:35 am

This is good man! :1smiley: You just need to listen to the original vocal phrasing and match it to this instrumental and you got some flawless pairing. Work on finding those down beat dude and you'll knock this out of the park!

Previous

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>