Group C Discussion Thread

Early bird entries from JULY 27 - AUG 2....
Main contest page up AUG 2nd.... please read the early bird rules.
1 star User
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:31 pm

phpBB [media]


My video =)
But I'm afraid it will be deleted by youtube anytime soon :(
Image

User avatar
All Star User
Posts: 3336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 am
Location: London, England

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 pm

I can't comment on the audio my man, but great video.

1 star User
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:56 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Sergio wrote:
phpBB [media]


My video =)
But I'm afraid it will be deleted by youtube anytime soon :(


nice! yeh uploading on youtube is such a gamble sometimes things slip through but they get taken down after months but usually it's pretty instant i think theres a threshold...as in as long as the original record is not in its full original state for tooo long its ok, but you get three strikes so its ok..just keep an eye on your account standing in your settings/options ;)

1 star User
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:18 pm

lazyellow wrote:
nice! yeh uploading on youtube is such a gamble sometimes things slip through but they get taken down after months but usually it's pretty instant i think theres a threshold...as in as long as the original record is not in its full original state for tooo long its ok, but you get three strikes so its ok..just keep an eye on your account standing in your settings/options ;)


Yeah. I already have one strike and I had to fill a dispute form, because this video got blocked worldwide and it wouldn't be seen by nobody if I didn't went for the dispute.
Image

1 star User
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:56 am
Location: London, UK

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Sergio wrote:
lazyellow wrote:
nice! yeh uploading on youtube is such a gamble sometimes things slip through but they get taken down after months but usually it's pretty instant i think theres a threshold...as in as long as the original record is not in its full original state for tooo long its ok, but you get three strikes so its ok..just keep an eye on your account standing in your settings/options ;)


Yeah. I already have one strike and I had to fill a dispute form, because this video got blocked worldwide and it wouldn't be seen by nobody if I didn't went for the dispute.


wow and you won!? I've had my soundcloud hit by copyright too, it's a bit silly sometimes, to be honest...i wouldnt mind if they charged for use..like mashup artists can buy ingredients and perhaps immunity...especially as we potentially are a free marketing tool.

1 star User
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:25 pm

lazyellow wrote:wow and you won!? I've had my soundcloud hit by copyright too, it's a bit silly sometimes, to be honest...i wouldnt mind if they charged for use..like mashup artists can buy ingredients and perhaps immunity...especially as we potentially are a free marketing tool.


No, actually, I'm still waiting for the dispute to end.
That's why I said it will probably be deleted.
Image

2 Star User
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:36 pm
Location: floating in the Canadian ether

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:54 pm

lazyellow wrote:
Sergio wrote:
lazyellow wrote: I've had my soundcloud hit by copyright too, it's a bit silly sometimes, to be honest...i wouldnt mind if they charged for use..like mashup artists can buy ingredients and perhaps immunity...especially as we potentially are a free marketing tool.


soundcloud? really? I've got a shitload of stuff on there and never had a problem
Fine Canadian Purveyor of All Things Funky
Number One Soul Brother In Charge

User avatar
3 Star User
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 am
Location: brisbane, australia

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:49 am

Nosbic wrote:soundcloud? really? I've got a shitload of stuff on there and never had a problem


Yeah, but i think they only ban tracks that people listen to

User avatar
4 Star User
Posts: 1697
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Born in Belgium

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 am

Damn Sergio, this is going to be hard to compete against your track, dude.

Nice work. I really like it!

User avatar
1 star User
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:31 am
Location: France

Re: Group C Discussion Thread

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 am

DJ Rick Lee wrote:Damn Sergio, this is going to be hard to compete against your track, dude.
Nice work. I really like it!

+1 with Rick ! Really nice mash !

PreviousNext

Return to Mashstix.com presents the Stanton Mashup Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests