lost account / glitch in matrix

Tutorials to help you get the best out of your mixing progies. Please feel free to ask any mixing/editing/production problem questions here.
2 Star User

lost account / glitch in matrix

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:50 am

Hi guys, I set up a new account as mine was pre-restore I guess.Was trying to upload 100x100 avatar pic on new SgtMash account - failed with tmp dir warning:

Temporary folder could not be found. Please check your PHP installation.

You still got issues? or could just a permissions thing 'cos as opposed to IDs in the Db the folder is using the Username and that has permissions set against the now non-existent original 'SgtMash' account...

Is all good as I stuck a copy of the pic up on a server and just linked it instead an it seems happy with that - just letting you know in case it helps xx

Re: lost account / glitch in matrix

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:10 am

Keep your fingers crossed that the old posts are restored soon. If they are it could throw your account for a loop. You might want to lie low for a couple of days while Paul sorts this all out.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.com

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:51 pm

satis5d wrote:Keep your fingers crossed that the old posts are restored soon. If they are it could throw your account for a loop. You might want to lie low for a couple of days while Paul sorts this all out.

I'll let you guys know when its safe to come out again. but for now, everything from friday to now will be wiped. Didn't help that I was away for the weekend.

- Paul Stix

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 pm

In Paul We Trust

:1cheesy:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.com

Return to Mixing Tuts and Stix Support Center