Challnge Radio Show & Prize Information.

The World Mashup Competition SUBMISSION forum..... (PLEASE POST HERE ONLY FOR THE MASHSTIX.COM YOUTUBE MASHUP COMPETITION)
Site Admin

Re: Challnge Radio Show & Prize Information.

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Dammit, something always has to slow us down......

Everybody, please keep your patience hat on as we're trying our best here.... we all have lives, jobs, girlfriends (accept dylan cause he's too old to get it up) j/k

Plus we have a million other things to do during the day..... doesn't help that the site code bad sectored on monday and I stayed up all night redoing everthing from scratch.

Remember we're doing this for you guys..... I dont' get the prizes, YOU guys do. So all this dealing with sponsors/companies while updating the site/ while trying to stay current on whats going on with all of you is a bit overwhelming at the moment. Mashstix behind the scenes in not one person...... its a pretty big link of different people from all over the world running the site at once...... one kink in the chain and confusion sets in.

So, again, I'd like to officially thank everybody who contributed to the challenge and helped spread the word.... All will be well and we've shifter all our resources on getting this show out...... accept me, who will be playing catchup on updates of the site now that all the code/php is correct and validates. Also.... we needed that shoop thread as tentions start heating up and we needed a bit of a release.... better than fist fights if you ask me..

:D

- Paul Stix

3 Star User

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:00 pm

in all the case, thank you guys for this project and for time spent to listen to and choose the winners.

1 star User

Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Yup! Thank you Paul, Dylan and everyone that made this possible :D

Mashstix is an outstanding website because of you guys ;)

1 star User

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:35 am

Hey,

One question now that it's over (everyone, if you haven't listened to the show, DL it now!)

Is it OK for us to offer our tracks for download now (or at least mail them to select people)? I've gotten a request from a DJ in Germany for his show on Monday.

Thanks again!

~I (T)

All Star User

Re: Challenge Radio Show & Prize Information.

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 am

I'm happy to say you can all offer them to downoad - but can you give it a few days so people still hae to download the show.

By all means send it out to select people right now (we would not have minded you sending it to a Radio DJ before the end of the Challenge anyway).

Anyone of the top five could have won. The panel (which was Josh R, DJ Stroke, Paul and myself) wanted to put the onus on helping along new people to the scene.

There were pro's and con's to each track that made the top ten (and even a few that just lost out). In a few days time I'll make a thread letting people know why they came were they did.

2 Star User

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:24 am

Sergio wrote:Yup! Thank you Paul, Dylan and everyone that made this possible :D

Mashstix is an outstanding website because of you guys ;)

+1 :D

3 Star User

Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:35 am

+1 yes, I you compared to one second family. even if one is not always of agreement on certain things (fortunately if not that is what one would be bored) I am glad to have met to you ;)

Previous

Return to Mashstix.com Mashup Challenge [YOUTUBE] - Presented By Dj Stroke