Challnge Radio Show & Prize Information.

The World Mashup Competition SUBMISSION forum..... (PLEASE POST HERE ONLY FOR THE MASHSTIX.COM YOUTUBE MASHUP COMPETITION)
All Star User

Challnge Radio Show & Prize Information.

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi Guys,

Ok the show is almost upon us. We are having a few minor problems with it, so it might be a few days late - but so far Thursday is the expected release date.

DJ Stroke is having a few problems with recieving his email, so can you all please email me your links at dylanvasey@mashstix.com

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IF YOUR TRACK HAS ANY SWEARNG IN IT TO EDIT IT OUT - IF YOU DON'T AND I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF IT WILL SLOW THE SHOW DOWN AND YOU WILL HAVE A PISSED OFF DYLAN ON YOUR HANDS !!!

Please also make sure the link is to an MP3 file encoded at 320 kbps.

Prize Information:
3rd place - 1 new copy of Sony Acid Pro 7, & 1 standard loop pack from Sony.
2nd place - 1 new copy of Sony Acid Pro 7, 1 standard & 1 elite loop pack from Sony.
1st place - 1 new copy of Sony Acid Pro 7, 1 standard & 1 elite loop pack from Sony, 1 new copy of Sony Vegas Pro 9 & 3 loop packs from Pirmeloops.com

In addition tracks placed at 10 - 4 will all recieve a loop pack from Primeloops.

The winners will only be announced in the show !!! So listen in !!! or download it !!! If any established masher wants to give his prize away to another person in the challenge - please let us know (after all some of you may already have the prizes on offer) - no substiture will be offered ha.

1 star User

Re: Challnge Radio Show & Prize Information.

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:55 pm

you want all mixes? also my drop the world mix which got 4 yes and 4 no votes?

what about my superman mix? cut out rihanna, make rihanna good quality or leave it like it is?

thx, dj t.o.b

All Star User

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Now if I said anything here I would let you know if you were in it ha. ;)

So I need lins to all youre entries please.

Having just listened to the Superman mashup, I presume your using an Eminem acapella. So please just 'cut out' all the offending words. If it was just a show for download we wouldnt care, but as this will be played on radio, and its sponsored by Sony & Primeloops I have instructions not to allow any swearing or words like nigger, and dick.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 Star User

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Link sent :D

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks guys for the links and for the patience...... we are currently almost done with discussions about who won..... it's getting reallly heated here as every judge has a different winner and we all are behind our dj.

btw, I never realized how hard it is to judge something like this.... but I am very impressed for the amount of entries/views/emails for this being our first (plenty more coming) competition. Everyone who entered deserves a round of applause :D

..... alright, I must get back to the meeting and argue for my pick...

- Paul Stix

3 Star User

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 pm

my mix is also sent ;)

3 Star User

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Paul Stix wrote:we are currently almost done with discussions about who won..... it's getting reallly heated here as every judge has a different winner and we all are behind our dj.

btw, I never realized how hard it is to judge something like this....

I am glad not to be in your shoes right now guys... :D good luck

All Star User

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Seem's there is five tracks that could all be number one. hmmmmmm

Next

Return to Mashstix.com Mashup Challenge [YOUTUBE] - Presented By Dj Stroke