Dylan Vasey: Beautiful Baby

The World Mashup Competition SUBMISSION forum..... (PLEASE POST HERE ONLY FOR THE MASHSTIX.COM YOUTUBE MASHUP COMPETITION)
All Star User

Dylan Vasey: Beautiful Baby

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Since the challenge is coming to an end, I thought I would make a very quick A plus B mash to help celebrate it. I did upload the video to YouTube, but UMG blocked it almost straight away. I'll up it elsewhere, but in the meantime feel free to listen to the MP3.

Before you ask - ITS NOT IN THE CHALLENGE, it's just helping to promote the coming radio show.

Sources:
Justin Bieber - Baby (Instrumental)
Akon & Colby O'Donis - Beautiful (Acapella)
(told you it was a quick one ha)

Stream it here, or feel free to download it, play it and tell people about the radio show available to download on the 18th !!!!!

Remember the show will be hosted by Chicago B96FM's Josh R, and he has told me - If he likes the mashups featured he will also play them on B96 (One of America's most listened too stations!).

3 Star User

Re: Dylan Vasey: Beautiful Baby

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:37 pm

very nice combo, I love it. meanwhile, the promotion is done on my facebook page

1 star User

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Awesome mashup Dylan!
Akon sounds great on this instrumental!

Two thumbs up!

All Star User

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Ha !

This is the epitome of a a plus b, it was literally the fastest ever mash I have done.

It features a grand total of three edits and took just over five minutes. Even the BPM on both songs is the same to start with. hahahaha

I've already got a few emails from my website subscribers, so the kids seem to like it ! Lets hope they don't understand just hw easy it was to make hahah

All Star User

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:32 am

Excellent Dylan! The girls will love working out to this one at my wife's fitness classes!

Also, it may have seem easy for you but remember you have a billion hours of experience mixing and mashing so it's easier for you to recognize what songs would sound good together which is not as easy for some of us ;o)

Cheers!

2 Star User

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:50 am

I haven't listened to one single song by Justin Bieber nor do I know any of his tracks ... but this mash sounds good ;)

All Star User

Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 am

Thanks chaps but Josh R's mashup makes this one sound silly haha (he uses the same instrumental) - I knew I should have spent longer jazzing it up hahaha

1 star User

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 am

Haha Dylan, you should have made this a challenge entry, would have been in the top 5 IMO (just like you, I've listened to them all).

So damn cheesy, yet so damn beautifully executed!

I admire your dedication. I don't think I'd be able to handle it. Big-ups man, really (no sarcasm here)!

Love,

~I (Travis)

Return to Mashstix.com Mashup Challenge [YOUTUBE] - Presented By Dj Stroke