Lady GaGa vs Jason Derulo - Just Dance In My Head

The World Mashup Competition SUBMISSION forum..... (PLEASE POST HERE ONLY FOR THE MASHSTIX.COM YOUTUBE MASHUP COMPETITION)

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS ON THE RADIO?

YES
45%
MAYBE (NEEDS WORK)
18%
NOPE
36%

Total votes : 11
2 Star User

Lady GaGa vs Jason Derulo - Just Dance In My Head

Post Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:02 am

phpBB [media]

DJ Ryson

Lady GaGa - Just Dance (acapella + instrumental)
Jason Derulo - In My Head (acapella)

Hope you like!
(wait for the video to finish processing)
Please visit me at
Hearthis.at
Youtube
Facebook

1 star User

Re: Lady GaGa vs Jason Derulo - Just Dance In My Head

Post Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:35 pm

JUST AMAZING!!

2 Star User

Post Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Really great! :)

What happened to your old YouTube account?

2 Star User

Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am

Y05H1ROX wrote:JUST AMAZING!!

thanks!

S.I.R. wrote:Really great! :)

What happened to your old YouTube account?

Thanks!
My old youtube account got suspended thanks to WMG :roll:
Please visit me at
Hearthis.at
Youtube
Facebook

All Star User

Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 am

YouTube is becoming a huge problem for me. I just can't get a video on there anymore.

Warner (WMG) & Universal (UMG) are assaulting YT at the moment. They are blocking any video with any inclusion of either a video or audio from one of their artists.

Have you seen that Josh R (the host of Radio Stix) has done a mashup with this combination of artists by the way ? His is different to yours (so don't worry :lol: ). He has access to better equiptment that any of us, and even gets Jason Derulo to introduce his mashup. :mrgreen:

2 Star User

Post Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Ryson wrote:Thanks!
My old youtube account got suspended thanks to WMG :roll:

Oh my, the same happened to me in January 2009 ... 'luckily', they only seem to block videos nowadays sooner or later ...

DylanVasey wrote:YouTube is becoming a huge problem for me. I just can't get a video on there anymore.

Warner (WMG) & Universal (UMG) are assaulting YT at the moment. They are blocking any video with any inclusion of either a video or audio from one of their artists.

Have you seen that Josh R (the host of Radio Stix) has done a mashup with this combination of artists by the way ? His is different to yours (so don't worry :lol: ). He has access to better equiptment that any of us, and even gets Jason Derulo to introduce his mashup. :mrgreen:

You forgot to mention Sony :mrgreen:

It's so cool to see artists we mash appreciate what we're doing :) so far, I've heard of people getting comments by Will.i.am, Monrose and now Jason Derulo ... I'm waiting for the first comment by Gaga :mrgreen:

2 Star User

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:56 am

DylanVasey wrote:YouTube is becoming a huge problem for me. I just can't get a video on there anymore.

For me I know a workaround it (though it's completely useless when they manually remove it) :roll: I flipped the video and up the song pitch by one.

And no,I wasn't aware about that :) where could i find it?

S.I.R. wrote:Oh my, the same happened to me in January 2009 ... 'luckily', they only seem to block videos nowadays sooner or later ...

January 2009?!
Man,I was be day dreaming for about a year :lol:
S.I.R. wrote:You forgot to mention Sony :mrgreen:

It's so cool to see artists we mash appreciate what we're doing :) so far, I've heard of people getting comments by Will.i.am, Monrose and now Jason Derulo ... I'm waiting for the first comment by Gaga :mrgreen:

That's cool :)

I got a comment from Taylor Swift that she like my mashup,but on a video that a troll stole from me :roll:
Please visit me at
Hearthis.at
Youtube
Facebook

1 star User

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 am

Decent, but boring: one track with one 'pella spliced on top.

Hence, no.

~I

2 Star User

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:12 am

DJ not-I wrote: one track with one 'pella spliced on top.

~I

Could you please explain that to me since I added extra beats and use two acapellas.
and i think i switch around the song sequence ;)
Please visit me at
Hearthis.at
Youtube
Facebook

1 star User

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:20 am

Ryson wrote:
DJ not-I wrote: one track with one 'pella spliced on top.

~I

Could you please explain that to me since I added extra beats and use two acapellas.
and i think i switch around the song sequence ;)

My pleasure.

One of the 'pellas belongs with the 'mental anyway, so you're only really "adding" the Deluro vox. And extra beats do not a mash-up make. Again, I don't think it's bad as a stand-alone, in fact it's rather good (with certainly no key or sync issues). I just feel it's a little too unimaginative in the context of this challenge.

But if it changes anything, after listening to everything else, if I could go back and vote "yes" I would, but that's only because there were so few entries I really liked, so I'd be voting on a "curve."

Best Regards,
~I

Return to Mashstix.com Mashup Challenge [YOUTUBE] - Presented By Dj Stroke