Challange Prize information

The World Mashup Competition SUBMISSION forum..... (PLEASE POST HERE ONLY FOR THE MASHSTIX.COM YOUTUBE MASHUP COMPETITION)
All Star User

Challange Prize information

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:00 am

Hi Guys

Sorry this is a bit late (again, this was our first challenge - we've made some mistakes, but have learnt from it ha).

Prizes are as follows:

Everyone placed 10 - 4 wins a loop pack from Primeloops.com
3rd place: 1 new copy of Sony Acid Pro 7, & 1 standard loop pack from Sony
2nd place: 1 new copy of Sony Acid Pro 7, 1 standard & 1 elite loop pack from Sony.
1st place: 1 new copy of Sony Acid Pro 7, 1 standard & 1 elite loop pack from Sony, 1 new copy of Sony Vegas Pro 9 & 3 loop packs from Pirmeloops.com

To claim your prize the sponsors (Sony & Primeloops.com) have asked that you email them. So please can you email / PM me (so that we have a reciept - silly condition :lol: ) so that I can give you the relevant email address.

The sponsors have given you ten days from today in which to claim your prizes.

We will be having a new challenge shortly, with new prizes available. Lets just finish this one off first.

Production has also started on a mixtape / album with around 15 tracks from the challenge. If anyone wants us to promote this on a certain website please feel free to let us know. ;)

2 Star User

Re: Challange Prize information

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:42 am

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I successfully downloaded my prize yesterday - many thanks Dyl., Paul and the crew. I went for the PrimeLoops Essential Drum Loops Combo Pack - 600Mb of pure drums of every description - me ears are ringing still!! ;) Great prize and comp - many thanks. That Joe guy from PrimeLoops is a very pleasant helpful chap - thanks to them for sponsoring the comp too!! :D :D :D

All Star User

Re: Challange Prize information

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 am

Great news. Can one or all of the top three let me know when you get your Sony prizes. I know they can be a bit slow answering emails, but they are very busy ! please be patient.

Return to Mashstix.com Mashup Challenge [YOUTUBE] - Presented By Dj Stroke