Acapella Creating Site Phonicmind

Talk about the mashup scene or anything you want. Section includes Lloyd Recommends and the Monthly Challenges

Acapella Creating Site Phonicmind

Post Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:43 pm

phonicmind.com

Great site for creating acapellas that have not been released yet. Some songs translate well and some don't. It's cost money but they let you preview the acapella first before committing. This mostly comes in handy for mega mashups that don't require whole acapellas to be clear.

Note: I reported a bug that doesn't let you download right after conversion, right now you have to go to your converted files or refresh the site after the conversion to access your acapella.

Samples

No Flash Installed

DL

No Flash Installed

DL

2 Star User

Re: Acapella Creating Site Phonicmind

Post Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Well, I can isolate to the very least the vocals, if having a very solid instrumental, all for free.

So... not worth for me, atm :1laugh:
When silly crosses serious... GladiLord is always near. :1grin:

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:28 am

It will be when you need it. :1wink:

1 star User

Post Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:02 am

I've stumbled upon that site too last week, the results are quite impressing actually, I've been hesitating to buy a couple of tokens for some future projects :1cheesy:

2 Star User

Post Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:13 pm

New to me, thanks for sharing HCD :1cool:

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:42 am

HCD, thanks for sharing! Cool stuff!

GladiLord wrote:Well, I can isolate to the very least the vocals, if having a very solid instrumental, all for free.

You’ve done a great job with your acapellas, there’s no doubt. But this site is pretty amazing! We’re talking neural networks here, dude!

For those tracks that you don’t have an instrumental for, this will at least give you somewhat of an acapella. Not always the best results, but you’d be surprised at some...

It’s free to try...

Post Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:45 pm

GladiLord wrote:Well, I can isolate to the very least the vocals, if having a very solid instrumental, all for free.

Well, the beauty of this site is it lets you get sources from songs where you *don't* have an instrumental to work with, only the original full track, and then they extract both instrumental and vocals for you.

You should try it out. They let you drop any mp3 of your own to test it out, and the results are typically amazing.

The part that really put stars in my eyes is that this opens up the potential for instrumentals/vocal tracks of songs I like that will likely never have any actual vocal tracks/instrumentals released to the public.

For example, the vocals in this were extracted using PhonicMind: https://soundcloud.com/yitt-1/beyond-mu ... on-example
I am here, and so are you. We can be together at other places, too
Soundcloud
YouTube
Sowndhaus
Facebook

Return to Stix chat