NEW Version Of stix up

Talk about the mashup scene or anything you want. Section includes Lloyd Recommends and the Monthly Challenges
1 star User

Re: NEW Version Of stix up

Post Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:10 pm

After using the new design for about a month, a feature that'd be really nice to have would be an "Add all in view to current playlist" button depending on the page you're currently viewing instead of having to click every single song to add to your current playlist. So if I'm viewing Page 1 of the Front Page, it would just add all those songs in the current view to the playlist.

Not sure how hard it would be to implement, but it'd definitely be convenient for the users to just play all instead of spending a minute adding them all one by one to a playlist. Thanks for all the work you've done on the site, btw!

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Butano wrote:After using the new design for about a month, a feature that'd be really nice to have would be an "Add all in view to current playlist" button depending on the page you're currently viewing instead of having to click every single song to add to your current playlist. So if I'm viewing Page 1 of the Front Page, it would just add all those songs in the current view to the playlist.

Not sure how hard it would be to implement, but it'd definitely be convenient for the users to just play all instead of spending a minute adding them all one by one to a playlist. Thanks for all the work you've done on the site, btw!

No problem, feature is add... just for you :1wink:

just go to homepage and hit refresh.. and thanks for the feedback!

- Paul Stix

1 star User

Post Sat May 02, 2015 12:52 am

An option to turn off automatic playlist loop/repeat would be nice.

Site Admin

Post Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 am

BlueVanDyke wrote:An option to turn off automatic playlist loop/repeat would be nice.

You got it :1smiley:

- Paul Stix

2 Star User

Post Mon May 04, 2015 6:05 am

What happened to top six most popular fp chart and the top ten most popular mashup artist charts. I don't if it's just me or it has been taken down
Brewing up some of your favorite morning mixes.

Site Admin

Post Mon May 04, 2015 7:54 am

DJ J-Brew wrote:What happened to top six most popular fp chart and the top ten most popular mashup artist charts. I don't if it's just me or it has been taken down

had to put the basic layout out for a second cause I needed to fix something... should be back to normal now

- Paul Stix

1 star User

Post Mon May 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Paul Stix wrote:
BlueVanDyke wrote:An option to turn off automatic playlist loop/repeat would be nice.

You got it :1smiley:

- Paul Stix

Thanks. :1smiley:

Post Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:25 pm

Paul, just wanted to ask if the stats sections on the Frontpage (Top 10 Most FPed Mashers and Top 6 Chart) is coming back? I quite liked the competition element to it, to try and get on or stay on the list.

1 star User

Post Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Hi Paul,

I love mashstix, its my go to music source. I love being able to add the entire frontpage (and then sub pages to the playlist). However.... :1smiley:

I can't seem to get that functionality (add entire page) working on the chart pages. At the moment I have to add them individually, am I doing something wrong, should the add all button work on these pages?

Also
I used to like the "play everything on mashstix" playlist on the old site, do we have that available on the new site? Am I able to create this as one of the new playlists?

Again, love mashstix, the site is awesome. :1grin:

Cheers
Allan

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:39 am

wamprat wrote:Hi Paul,

I love mashstix, its my go to music source. I love being able to add the entire frontpage (and then sub pages to the playlist). However.... :1smiley:

I can't seem to get that functionality (add entire page) working on the chart pages. At the moment I have to add them individually, am I doing something wrong, should the add all button work on these pages?

Also
I used to like the "play everything on mashstix" playlist on the old site, do we have that available on the new site? Am I able to create this as one of the new playlists?

Again, love mashstix, the site is awesome. :1grin:

Cheers
Allan

Hi Allan,
Thank you for the kind words about the site... always nice to hear stuff like that.
I've fixed the add whole page to playlist button on the charts...

You can find the old "non-stop player of the entire site" over at
http://www.mashstix.com/Party/PartyRadio.php
but I can't guarantee that everything in it still works as I was learning js at the time and that was my first fugly attemp at playlists.

That feature will come back in some way or another... once I have a think on it.
Thanks for the feedback
- Paul Stix

PreviousNext

Return to Stix chat