S.I.R. - Strictly Sensual III (2018) - NEW MASHUP ALBUM

All special projects/cds/mix albums should be posted here.
2 Star User

S.I.R. - Strictly Sensual III (2018) - NEW MASHUP ALBUM

Post Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:36 am

Six years after the release of volume II it was about time to finish the trilogy ... STRICTLY SENSUAL III includes 19 smooth and classy R&B flavored songs and is OUT NOW! Get your copy on the link below and let me know about your favorite tracks of the compilation in the comments! :)

phpBB [media]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMB3szlljjQ

DL: http://sirremixes.blogspot.com/2018/08/ ... ashup.html

TRACKLIST
01) Mariah Carey feat. Johnny Gill - My, My, My, You're Mine (Eternal) (S.I.R. Remix)
02) The Weeknd feat. Shanice & Daft Punk - I Feel It Coming (I Love Your Smile) (S.I.R. Remix)
03) Jason Derulo vs. Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor - Want Marvin Gaye To Want Me (S.I.R. Remix)
04) Babyface feat. Mariah Carey & Selena - Everytime I Close my Eyes (I Could Fall in Love With You) (S.I.R. Remix)
05) Miguel vs. Preluders - Adorn (During Our Private Dance) (S.I.R.'s Summer 2013 Remix)
06) Jesse Ritch vs. Bruno Mars - Gimme One More Night (That's What I Like) (S.I.R. Remix)
07) John Legend vs. Beyoncé - All of Me (You're Irreplaceable) (S.I.R. Remix)
08) Jeremih vs. Shanice & Minnie Riperton - Birthday Sex (Lovin' You) (S.I.R. Remix)
09) Trey Songz feat. The Weeknd vs. Marvin Gaye - Slow Motion, Harder Love (For My Sexual Healing) (S.I.R. Remix)
10) Britney Spears vs. Jodeci - (Freek'n You) Till The World Ends (S.I.R. Remix)
11) Katy Perry vs. Miguel - I Kissed a Girl (Just a Quickie) (S.I.R. Remix)
12) Nicki Minaj vs. Color Me Badd - Pills n Potions (I Wanna Sex You Up) (S.I.R.'s Reggae Remix)
13) Walk The Moon vs. R. Kelly feat. The Isley Brothers- Shut Up and Dance with me (Keep it on the Down Low) (S.I.R. Remix)
14) Next vs. Charlie Puth feat. Khelani - Too Close (What Have You Done For Me) (S.I.R Remix)
15) Ariana Grande feat. The Weeknd vs. Bruno Mars - Love Me Harder (Versace on the Floor) (S.I.R. Remix)
16) Ginuwine vs. Ed Sheeran - Pony (Like a Shape of You) (S.I.R. Remix)
17) The Weeknd feat. Boyz II Men - Earned It Till The End Of The Road (S.I.R. Remix)
18) Rihanna & Calvin Harris vs. Ted Mosby - We Found Love (On Our Super Date) (Shandy Putra's Orchestral Version) (S.I.R. Remix)
19) Jesse Ritch vs. Johnny Gill - Best Day (My, My, My) (S.I.R. Remix)

Return to Compilations