[EXPLICIT] I Feel 4 Gucci Gang (Lil Pump vs Chaka Khan)[

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

[EXPLICIT] I Feel 4 Gucci Gang (Lil Pump vs Chaka Khan)[

Post Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Lil Pump - Gucci Gang [Acapella]
Chaka Khan - I Feel for You [Instrumental]
+ a deeper kick and a gated snare with itself reversed on every 2nd and 4th beat
+ my own composite mid+sub basslines to fill out the bottom end
+ some fx sweeps and snare rolls for drops and whatnot
+ some vinyl scratches and a vinyl rewind since the Lil Pump is a Lil lite on the lyrics
+ i also had a vocoded verse after the 2nd chorus with Lil Pump's dulcet spits as modulator and the carrier being a synth that followed Stevie Wonder's harmonica solo, but it wasn't up to snuff, so i left it out.

No Flash Installed

phpBB [media]
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/eb17mtofsem8gqh/s3cr3tsquar3%20-%20I%20Feel%20for%20Gucci%20Gang.mp3?dl=1
Last edited by s3cr3tsquar3 on Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re: s3cr3tsquar3 - I Feel 4 Gucci Gang [Lil Pump vs Chaka Kh

Post Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:28 am

Hi s3cr3tsquar3! Did anyone advise you yet on how to post your tracks with the MP3 Player? Please look into that!

Meanwhile the track sounds good! The extras you added brought a lot to the track. The vocals were difficult to hear at times, especially over those wicked loud snares. But otherwise great creative additions!

1 star User

Re: [EXPLICIT] I Feel 4 Gucci Gang (Lil Pump vs Chaka Khan)[

Post Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:30 pm

mashgyver, love the name! no, i referenced the sticky as to how to post properly but i could not figure out how to get the mp3 preview to work properly.
can u throw me the html of one of your track previews?

2 Star User

Post Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:36 am

GIVE YOU A FISH
[ MP3PREVIEW]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/eb17mtofsem8gqh/s3cr3tsquar3%20-%20I%20Feel%20for%20Gucci%20Gang.mp3?dl=1[/MP3PREVIEW]

but remove the space right after [ and just before MP3PREVIEW and put that HTML in your submission.

TEACH YOU HOW TO FISH
The HTML just shown above works, but on a machine (like a phone) that does not have Flash installed, you will see 'no flash installed' instead of the MP3previewer play button. So that is a good reason to also include a download button (like you already did).

See for more info below.

HOW TO SEE THE HTML
Right click on a post you like to copy/mashup with your own content, choose 'show page source', start reading/decoding :1laugh: Do it on this post and you will see examples.

HOW TO USE THE HTML IN AN EASY WAY
The basic idea is that you mark the word or sentence or link you want to work on or show in a certain way, and THEN click on one of the buttons.
On the 'post a reply' window, you see the white inputfield. To the right the emoticons you can add in your text, to show you are (self) joking, taking care of others, being sorry that their submitted mashup is OOT/OOK (=out of time, out of key), or already MB (made before).
I am writing a list of '10' common submit mistakes I made myself and will submit this soon.

On the row below your subject title (but above the big input field), you see a row of small buttons. The stuff I write below, I found out putting my mousepointer (NOT clicking!) over each button and trying/learning. A small box appears that shows you the syntax you should use. Text brackets [ ] are important because everything between [ and ] is considered HTML commands, the rest is seen as your content. So if you leave a bracket out, things go wrong (your words are not all HTML and are misunderstood by the machine).
If you forget the end (always with a / (for instance: [/b] means the end of the bold passage) of a HTML code, things go wrong as well in a big way, usually.

B = bold
i = italic
u = underscore
quote = to quote text of an earlier reply
img = to include your coverart
URL = to make a link with a customised name that people can click on to download your mashup
normal = the middle size of characters (range going from tiny to huge)
font colour = to pick a color from a palette
MP3Preview = to put around your link (the dropbox with dl is fine, maybe the 1 at the end needs to be zero to include it in the MP3preview)
fimg = fixed image size (I have never used this, but it seems to work against automatic scaling of pictures on different devices, so pictures stay as big as you want them)
video = to put a youtube or whatever link in.

This is how we do it (Montell Jordan), see below.

No Flash Installed

get the good stuff here

1 star User

Post Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:55 am

so i had flash auto blocked in my browser. so long and thanks for all the Phish! i appreciate u taking the time, my man!

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>