Linkin Park Vs. KISS The Variable Series! Part 1 of 3

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
2 Star User

Linkin Park Vs. KISS The Variable Series! Part 1 of 3

Post Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Linkin Park loves the key of Ebm KISS also does as well so I figured why the hell not, Originally this was going to be a Metallica and Gnarls Barkley mash or a Metallica and DNCE Mix but since the Metallica source The Thing That Should Not Be had numerous chord changes and changing time signature hence all the extra beats throughout the song I scrapped that idea after getting with Angus, So I hope you all enjoy this mix spent 2-3 days on it.

KISS God Of Thunder Multitrack
Linkin Park Pushing Me Away Vocal tracks

V1

No Flash Installed

V1 Download
https://sowndhaus.audio/uploads/tracks/ ... 100135.mp3
Last edited by TheRayMan on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1 star User

Re: Linkin Park Vs. KISS The Variable Series! Part 1 of 3

Post Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:28 pm

Well, I can't find flaws in this technical-wise. It was done good.

The song choices left me thinking that something was off. Maybe because I sense a dissonance between the energetic vocals and the slowish pace of the instruments? This is something a that a multimash may solve, if you can find other tracks that can add more bass or give that extra kick it needs.

2 Star User

Post Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:31 am

molave wrote:Well, I can't find flaws in this technical-wise. It was done good.

The song choices left me thinking that something was off. Maybe because I sense a dissonance between the energetic vocals and the slowish pace of the instruments? This is something a that a multimash may solve, if you can find other tracks that can add more bass or give that extra kick it needs.

Could be different chord progressions despite both God Of Thunder and Pushing Me Away being Ebm, I will see what our mods about this for example Warezio or Angus, I hope to hear from them as soon as they have the chance.

2 Star User

Post Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Bumped

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>