(!) You're My Heart.. (Modern Talking vs Post Malone)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

(!) You're My Heart.. (Modern Talking vs Post Malone)

Post Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:34 am

Dj Bacon - You're My Heart I Fall Apart (Modern Talking vs Post Malone)

Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul (Instrumental)
Post Malone - I Fall Apart (Acapella)

This is my first Post Malone mashup. I got bunch of Modern Talking instrumentals and I wanted to make a mashup with them. So I tried various acapellas and this Post Malone song sounded awesome for me. So i finidhed this mashup and I liked it so mush I was listening to it more than 20 time in a row. I played it to my friens who is Post Malone fan and he also loved it. So I hope you will also love this one. :)

No Flash Installed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8gz0v3ldyah2ki/Modern%20Talking%20vs%20Post%20Malone%20-%20You%27re%20My%20Heart%2C%20I%20Fall%20Apart%20%28Dj%20Bacon%20Soul%20Mashup%29.mp3?dl=1
https://djbacon.lv/mix/info/1253/Modern_Talking_vs_Post_Malone_-_You_re_My_Heart_I_Fall_Apart_(Dj_Bacon_Soul_Mashup)

Re: Dj Bacon - You're My Heart.. (Modern Talking vs Post Mal

Post Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:42 am

There's nothing quite like the feeling of making a mix that you really enjoy. :1smiley:
You're not the only one who enjoys this one. I recommend!

P.S. I had to fix your MP3 Preview to make it work. Use the Dropbox share link, but when you paste it into the MP3 Preview brackets, change the www to dl and add "usercontent" immediately after the word dropbox. Take a look and see for yourself.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

1 star User

Re: Dj Bacon - You're My Heart.. (Modern Talking vs Post Mal

Post Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:33 am

satis5d wrote:There's nothing quite like the feeling of making a mix that you really enjoy. :1smiley:
You're not the only one who enjoys this one. I recommend!

P.S. I had to fix your MP3 Preview to make it work. Use the Dropbox share link, but when you paste it into the MP3 Preview brackets, change the www to dl and add "usercontent" immediately after the word dropbox. Take a look and see for yourself.

Thanks for recommendation and I will see about that dropbox link.

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>