Dj Bacon - Hollywood's Faded (Alan Walker vs Post Malone)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

Post Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:14 am

Alan Walker - Faded (Instrumental)
Post Malone - Holywood's Bleeding (Acapella)

My friend introduced me to Post Malone and I really liked this song, so I wanted to make it on different Instrumental. So after a bit of experimenting I came up with this.

No Flash Installed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pmtd84jktoq2olv/Alan%20Walker%20vs%20Post%20Malone%20-%20Hollywood%27s%20Faded%20%28Dj%20Bacon%20Beeding%20Mashup%29.mp3?dl=1
Last edited by djbacons on Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Dj Bacon - Hollywood's Faded (Alan Walker vs Post Malone

Post Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:35 am

Welcome to mashstix, DJ Bacon!

For some reason I couldn’t get the player to work for me with your link, but I was able to chase down the file and give it a listen. It sounds great! The only feedback I might get you is that the very end cuts off a bit abruptly, while the final note is still decaying.

Please look into your link--sometimes there is a permissions setting in your dropbox account that blocks the player from downloading it, but I am not sure how that works.

Your track sounds great and I doubt I am the only one who would like to see it on the Frontpage soon! Best of luck!

1 star User

Post Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:14 am

Thank you for your feedback. Will keep and eye on this for next mashups.

About the file. Unfortunately this site uses Flash and Flash is very outdated and soon to be removed from web browsers. I'm using Brave browser on Linux and it shows me "Flash not installed" so i cannot check if it works. Direct link to file worked for me, so I assumed it would work with Flash too.
I followed link redirect till final file and updated link un my post so hopefully this will work now with Flash.

2 Star User

Post Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:47 am

You can add a (second) link with the URL tag that is om the same line as the mp3preview-tag.
in the ribbon above the rectangular inputfield.

1 star User

Post Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:31 pm

OK, thank you.
I updated post.

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>