Jump The Humpty Cotton Vogue Macarena Train( 90s Megamashup)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

Jump The Humpty Cotton Vogue Macarena Train( 90s Megamashup)

Post Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:04 pm

MasDaMind- Jump The Humpty Cotton Vogue Macarena Train( LL Cool J VS Los Del Rio Vs House of Pain Vs Digital Underground Vs Kris Kross VS Michael Jackson VS Madonna VS Billy Ray Cyrus Vs Rednex Vs 69 Boyz VS Tag Team Vs Quad City DJ's)

phpBB [media]

A mashup dedicated to the 90's dance crazes!
Digital Underground- The Humpty Dance( Instrumental)
House of Pain- Jump Around( Acapella)
Kris Kross- Jump( Instrumental and Original)
Michael Jackson- Remember the Time( Acapella)
Madonna- Vogue( Instrumental and original)
Billy RAy Cyrus- Achy Breaky Heart( Acapella)
Rednex- Cotton Eye Joe( Original)
69 Boyz- Tootsie Roll( Acapella)
Tag Team- Whoomp! There it is( Acapella)
Quad City DJ's- C'mon N' Ride It (The Train)(original)

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://masdamind.bandcamp.com/track/jump-the-humpty-cotton-vogue-macarena-train
With God, all things are possible( including mashups ha).

https://masdamind.bandcamp.com/

Re: Jump The Humpty Cotton Vogue Macarena Train( 90s Megamas

Post Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:35 pm

I really like the ambition of your recent posts, and the choice of source materials generally. The "let me DJ that for you" style is reminiscent of, e.g., Super Mash Bros. The transitions are sometimes abrupt, but mostly the technical execution is good.

However you'll have to post direct downloadable version of your tracks for us to consider front paging anything, so go ahead and get that sowndhaus account.

Also, the point here isn't just distribution but also feedback to improve a piece, so it helps to engage the community before final release. For a really long project you can post intermediate versions of individual tracks for comment. You can even say in your post "don't front page this yet, this is part of a larger work in progress."

I hope to see you around more.

1 star User

Post Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:20 pm

Warezio wrote:I really like the ambition of your recent posts, and the choice of source materials generally. The "let me DJ that for you" style is reminiscent of, e.g., Super Mash Bros. The transitions are sometimes abrupt, but mostly the technical execution is good.

However you'll have to post direct downloadable version of your tracks for us to consider front paging anything, so go ahead and get that sowndhaus account.

Also, the point here isn't just distribution but also feedback to improve a piece, so it helps to engage the community before final release. For a really long project you can post intermediate versions of individual tracks for comment. You can even say in your post "don't front page this yet, this is part of a larger work in progress."

I hope to see you around more.

Thank you. Btw, do you know how to embed tracks for the mp3 preview with sowndhaus? i can't seem to find any guides.
With God, all things are possible( including mashups ha).

https://masdamind.bandcamp.com/

Post Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:37 pm

masdamind99 wrote:Thank you. Btw, do you know how to embed tracks for the mp3 preview with sowndhaus? i can't seem to find any guides.

http://www.mashstix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1721&start=40
Go to the last page and see my extended post with detailed instructions.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>