CVS- Sensual Voyage (DJ Scarpion + Snoop Dogg + Coolio)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
2 Star User

CVS- Sensual Voyage (DJ Scarpion + Snoop Dogg + Coolio)

Post Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:18 am

sources:
Coolio - Fantastic Voyage (explicit instrumental remake) D#m - 104 bpm
Dj Scarpion & Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction (acapella) C#m - 120 bpm

The chillness is strong in this one.
I extended vocal at the end.
Explicit instrumental :1wink: seems a remake with, under Snoop, a deliberate dropout.

No Flash Installed

download-version-1

Re: CVS- Sensual Voyage (DJ Scarpion + Snoop Dogg + Coolio)

Post Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:08 pm

Sorry pal. This one just doesn't interest me. There are a few minor pitch issues like at around 1:02, but it's really the fact that the same riff plays over and over and nothing really seems to happen here. :1undecided:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

2 Star User

Post Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:36 am

Maybe pitch that eat line at 1:02 down by one tone there could be other issues as he clearly said, However I really don't mind the repetiveness it's catchy and that Sensual Seduction song was the only good song off of that horrible Ego Trippin album, Despite me not being a fan of autotune it works great with this mental just needs some repitching work done maybe someone else can chime in hah, Plus when sings the word weak it sounds off as well.

2 Star User

Post Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:46 am

Thanks satis5d for comment + tip and Rayman as well on pitch. The autotune-effect is in the original that was radically slowed down by my DAW.
I will work on the spotpitching.

And maybe replace the mental with the Lakeside original, and add sources from (my) other Voyage mashups, going more 'megamix' or 'piggyback'.

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>