[FP] DJ Y alias JY / Maroon 5 / Johann Pachelbel

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

[FP] DJ Y alias JY / Maroon 5 / Johann Pachelbel

Post Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:33 am

Hello everybody!

It's me again! Long time no see, I know. I just tried to restart the mashup machine, and it seems to work again.

Here my attempt on Maroon 5's "Memories" paired with classical music from Johan Pachelbel - Canon in D.
What do you think?

There you go:

No Flash Installed

And y little video, blocked on Youtube (what else) :
phpBB [media]

Greetings from Munich!
JY

Re: DJ Y alias JY / Maroon 5 / Johann Pachelbel

Post Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:37 pm

"Canon In D", one of my favorites, we need more mashups with classic music :1rolleyes:

I like what you did here, "Memories" flows pretty well on this classic masterpiece.

One thing I noticed, I think you can raise a bit the gain on the vocal (~0.5 dB), and lower a bit the mid-range freq' (around 380 Hz), up to you :1wink:

With or without, I say...

3 Star User

Re: (!) DJ Y alias JY / Maroon 5 / Johann Pachelbel

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:37 am

That's super awesome! It sounds as if someone wrote lyrics for "Canon in D". Love it! :1smiley:

Re: (!) DJ Y alias JY / Maroon 5 / Johann Pachelbel

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:42 pm

I like it! :1grin:
Pachelbel's Canon was the first song I ever played on the trombone (not well, mind you) as part of a concert band during band camp back in the mid-80's. :1shocked:

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>