InFiction - Just Dance in the Fast Lane with a Cigar

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

InFiction - Just Dance in the Fast Lane with a Cigar

Post Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:55 am

Apologies. I have 5 sources in this mash up and it didn't fit in the Subject heading.

InFiction - Just Dance in the Fast Lane with a Cigar (Pink Floyd vs The Doors vs The Eagles vs Lady Gaga vs Wang Chung)

Pink Floyd - Have a Cigar
The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
The Eagles - Life in the Fast Lane
Lady Gaga - Just Dance
Wang Chung - Everybody Have Fun Tonight

No Flash Installed

Thanks for offering this service. Excited to be a part of it!! :1grin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: InFiction - Just Dance in the Fast Lane with a Cigar

Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:42 am

We're thrilled to have you on-board. But nobody can hear your mashup as you have it posted. Please take a look at the "How to post" threads at the top of the "submit here" page and update your original post so that we can give this a listen. Thanks. :1cool:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Re: InFiction - Just Dance in the Fast Lane with a Cigar

Post Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:47 am

I found your mashup on BandCamp and based on what I heard, I would suggest that you get yourself a SowndHaus.audio account STAT! :1grin:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>