(!) Aerosmith Vs Ray Parker Jr. Dude Looks Like A Ghost!

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
2 Star User

Re: (!) Aerosmith Vs Ray Parker Jr. Dude Looks Like A Ghost!

Post Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:43 pm

DJ CROSSABILITY wrote:Really good job with this one RayMan. I just listened to V4. I was so close to Frontpaging it, but towards the end of the track (around the 2:45 mark) the timing of the vocals goes off sync and come in too late. Would you be able to just amend this section to tighten it up with V5 as it’s nearly there for me? Just need to match it to how it sounds in the first chorus from 1:11.
Plus, also it seems to end quite abruptly in V4, can you perhaps do a fade out?

Yeah sure once I get the chance, Thanks for the critique!

2 Star User

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:09 am

V5 is now on the OP, Thanks to DJ Crossability for the critique!

Post Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Ray, this is definitely one of the best mashups I've ever heard from you. And it's DRAMATICALLY better than version 1. Well done on the edits. It still sounds like it needs some micro-tightening on the timing in spots, but only because I believe that this is a mashup that Bootie and others will want to play, and in order to meet their high standards its' going to need that finishing touch.

I'm rooting for you on this one. :1cheesy:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

2 Star User

Post Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:00 pm

satis5d wrote:Ray, this is definitely one of the best mashups I've ever heard from you. And it's DRAMATICALLY better than version 1. Well done on the edits. It still sounds like it needs some micro-tightening on the timing in spots, but only because I believe that this is a mashup that Bootie and others will want to play, and in order to meet their high standards its' going to need that finishing touch.

I'm rooting for you on this one. :1cheesy:

Well I will keep at it till I get it right I don't care if it takes 20 versions lol. I just listened back to V5 and I think the micro adjustments need to be made on possibly the bridge it does start to slightly drag behind although I could be wrong.

Previous

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>