(FP)DJ SeVe - Beautiful Overdose(Ed Sheeran/Khalid/Ciara)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
2 Star User

(FP)DJ SeVe - Beautiful Overdose(Ed Sheeran/Khalid/Ciara)

Post Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:16 am

Hi Everbody , here is my new one :1smiley:
Hope you like it :1smiley:

DJ SeVe - Beautiful Overdose(Ed Sheeran/Khalid/Ciara)

Ed Sheeran feat. Khalid - Beautiful People
Ciara - Overdose

No Flash Installed

https://sowndhaus.audio/uploads/tracks/ ... 260260.mp3

1 star User

Re: DJ SeVe - Beautiful Overdose(Ed Sheeran/Khalid/Ciara)

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:55 am

My current favourite Mashup - Great Combo! Breathtaking beat and where did you get this clean BP-Acapella? :1wink: Thank you very much for your production - in my ears quite perfect (despite the short 1:19 gap) :1grin:

Sometimes I wonder here about no reaction from the Member-Team? This should have more replies at least! :1shocked:

1 star User

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:30 pm

What a great combo! Very well done, and I really enjoyed it! :1cheesy:

2 Star User

Post Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:21 pm

ZooKreeper wrote:What a great combo! Very well done, and I really enjoyed it! :1cheesy:
elmars wrote:My current favourite Mashup - Great Combo! Breathtaking beat and where did you get this clean BP-Acapella? :1wink: Thank you very much for your production - in my ears quite perfect (despite the short 1:19 gap) :1grin:

Sometimes I wonder here about no reaction from the Member-Team? This should have more replies at least! :1shocked:

Thanks a lot for the comments :) . To be honest i am a bit dissapoitend with the Mods . I ll be a Mash Stix Member since a lot of years and no one of them comments this quality good Mashup. Thats life , the main thing is the mods comment on each other .

2 Star User

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:01 am

A very nice vibe to keep the summer feeling hangin' on, for instance in a 'Zeltfest' (= partytentparty).
I love the false ending that Elmars mentioned at 1:19, at the real ending, you fooled me thinking and hoping that the groove would go on. :1wink:

1 star User

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:03 pm

DJ SeVe wrote:
Thanks a lot for the comments :) . To be honest i am a bit dissapoitend with the Mods . I ll be a Mash Stix Member since a lot of years and no one of them comments this quality good Mashup. Thats life , the main thing is the mods comment on each other .

Maybe, they don't like germans? :1wink: :1wink: :1wink: :1grin: :1grin: :1grin:

Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:09 am

DJ SeVe wrote:Thanks a lot for the comments :) . To be honest i am a bit dissapoitend with the Mods . I ll be a Mash Stix Member since a lot of years and no one of them comments this quality good Mashup. Thats life , the main thing is the mods comment on each other .

elmars wrote:Maybe, they don't like germans?
You know we love you Germans! But you have to understand sometimes your track will get buried under a flurry of others, lost in the shuffle, etc. I guarantee it isn't getting ignored or skipped in favor of a Mod’s track. If you are concerned about your track getting buried, there is no shame in “bumping” your own track.

In defense of my colleagues and myself, in the time since you have posted this mashup, the Moderator Team has commented on 14 other tracks. 13 of them were submitted before your track. Only 3 were from one Mod to another. I realize it can be frustrating to wait sometimes, but there is only so much of us to go around. Remember that we Mods are all grownups with jobs, lives, families, etc. who volunteer what little time we have to this site. So, cut us some slack, would ya? :1tongue: Side Note: I’ve had a track of my own that I absolutely love, sitting for weeks with almost no attention at all. So I could really use some of that Mod-on-Mod love you speak of right now! :1laugh: So it’s not just you!

This track does sound good, though, SeVe. Not my cup of tea but it works nicely. The break at 1:19, though…Ed kind of fades in weird after it, doesn’t he? Doesn’t he say, “L.A.” there in the original? I wouldn’t know it if I hadn’t heard the original song. Can you bring him in there without fading him in?

Regardless, you can have my RECOMMEND. Apologies for the wait--you just have to be patient sometimes!

2 Star User

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:31 am

MashGyver wrote:
DJ SeVe wrote:Thanks a lot for the comments :) . To be honest i am a bit dissapoitend with the Mods . I ll be a Mash Stix Member since a lot of years and no one of them comments this quality good Mashup. Thats life , the main thing is the mods comment on each other .

elmars wrote:Maybe, they don't like germans?
You know we love you Germans! But you have to understand sometimes your track will get buried under a flurry of others, lost in the shuffle, etc. I guarantee it isn't getting ignored or skipped in favor of a Mod’s track. If you are concerned about your track getting buried, there is no shame in “bumping” your own track.

In defense of my colleagues and myself, in the time since you have posted this mashup, the Moderator Team has commented on 14 other tracks. 13 of them were submitted before your track. Only 3 were from one Mod to another. I realize it can be frustrating to wait sometimes, but there is only so much of us to go around. Remember that we Mods are all grownups with jobs, lives, families, etc. who volunteer what little time we have to this site. So, cut us some slack, would ya? :1tongue: Side Note: I’ve had a track of my own that I absolutely love, sitting for weeks with almost no attention at all. So I could really use some of that Mod-on-Mod love you speak of right now! :1laugh: So it’s not just you!

This track does sound good, though, SeVe. Not my cup of tea but it works nicely. The break at 1:19, though…Ed kind of fades in weird after it, doesn’t he? Doesn’t he say, “L.A.” there in the original? I wouldn’t know it if I hadn’t heard the original song. Can you bring him in there without fading him in?

Regardless, you can have my RECOMMEND. Apologies for the wait--you just have to be patient sometimes!

I cant bring it here because the pella was too bad in this part so i bad to fading it. Thanks Gyver for you comments here. I know this isnt you Cup of tea so iam very proud that you recommend it :1smiley: but to be honest for me ist difficult to Unterstand that this Mashup over 2 weeks dosent FP. I have Made many Mashups that hasent the quality of these and they are FP , i Think this one is a modern cool Mashup that many would download in Mashstix, i know what i say :1smiley: . So the Mods have to decided.

Re: (!)DJ SeVe - Beautiful Overdose(Ed Sheeran/Khalid/Ciara)

Post Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi, SeVe it’s good to see you here still posting and contributing to the forum. I’m sorry to hear that you felt like that with your comment about the mods, but mate that’s a bit unfair to be honest.

I admit I haven’t been around for a while and as much as I’d like to have been, but when I am able to, I always try and listen and get through as many submissions as I can to comment on. It can just sometimes take a while to listen to them properly before providing feedback. Plus, please consider that myself and the other mods can’t be online instantly or all the time. Hopefully it will pick up again soon with some of the other guys being away at the moment also.

As for your mashup, this is very enjoyable and fuses really well together. It gives Ed’s vocals additional energy and a feel-good vibe by pairing it with the Ciara track.

I'm close to Frontpaging this, and I can overlook the fade-in part at 1:20 if, as you say, there’s nothing you can do about the ‘pella quality at that point.

However, I noticed on the Ciara original she continues to sing at the parts where there is no music/backing track (1:18 – 1:20) and (2:30 – 2:32). Can you perhaps put a delay effect when Ed sings ‘beautiful’ so that it covers over this? As currently it can give the impression that the song has stopped playing due to the silence, if that makes sense?

2 Star User

Re: (!)DJ SeVe - Beautiful Overdose(Ed Sheeran/Khalid/Ciara)

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:30 am

DJ CROSSABILITY wrote:Hi, SeVe it’s good to see you here still posting and contributing to the forum. I’m sorry to hear that you felt like that with your comment about the mods, but mate that’s a bit unfair to be honest.

I admit I haven’t been around for a while and as much as I’d like to have been, but when I am able to, I always try and listen and get through as many submissions as I can to comment on. It can just sometimes take a while to listen to them properly before providing feedback. Plus, please consider that myself and the other mods can’t be online instantly or all the time. Hopefully it will pick up again soon with some of the other guys being away at the moment also.

As for your mashup, this is very enjoyable and fuses really well together. It gives Ed’s vocals additional energy and a feel-good vibe by pairing it with the Ciara track.

I'm close to Frontpaging this, and I can overlook the fade-in part at 1:20 if, as you say, there’s nothing you can do about the ‘pella quality at that point.

However, I noticed on the Ciara original she continues to sing at the parts where there is no music/backing track (1:18 – 1:20) and (2:30 – 2:32). Can you perhaps put a delay effect when Ed sings ‘beautiful’ so that it covers over this? As currently it can give the impression that the song has stopped playing due to the silence, if that makes sense?

Thanks Crossability for you comments :1smiley: I am in vacation in Portugal until 25.Sept so i cant do nothing on this Mashup. To be honest i like the effect people Think its over and hope that it be continued, like it do :1smiley:
But i can do someting when iam back from vacation .

Next

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>