(!)Rolling In The Bad Touch (Adele vs. The Bloodhound Gang)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

(!)Rolling In The Bad Touch (Adele vs. The Bloodhound Gang)

Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:34 pm

DJ BeeEss - Rolling In The Bad Touch (Adele vs. The Bloodhound Gang)

Find me on SowndHaus! @ - https://sowndhaus.audio/profile/djbeeess

Sources:

Adele - Rolling In The Deep (Studio Acapella) (HD) + Download

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n84uLQanjBg

Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch (Official Instrumental)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJPmsFI495U

VERSION 2

No Flash Installed

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DJ BeeEss on Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

2 Star User

Well...

Post Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:05 am

You can also publish those mashups at sowndhaus or hearthis to display a preview:

Just do

"[MP3PREVIEW]track download link from those sites between these[/MP3PREVIEW]"

ANYWAYS...

Lowering vocals' volume or boosting instrumental's volume would improve this alot (I guess) since, other than that, this is good for some consideration from any of our mods.

:1grin:
When silly crosses serious... GladiLord is always near. :1grin:

Re: Rolling In The Bad Touch (Adele vs. The Bloodhound Gang)

Post Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:01 am

Hi DJ BeeEss! Welcome to Mashstix (officially)!

GladiLord’s explanation should be very helpful. You can edit your initial post and insert your song links in the MP3PREVIEW tag as he showed.

As far as the mashup, I think it’s an awesome combo and it should be on the Front Page! Again I think GladiLord’s advice is dead on--Adele’s vocals are a little “hot”, which means you could bring her down a bit and let that instrumental be heard! It’s great work, though!

If you want to make some volume adjustments and repost a new version, you can just edit the first post with a new link, and reply to the last post letting us know that you’re home.

1 star User

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:22 am

Alright Gladilord and Mashgyver, I resubmitted with an MP3PREVIEW (Finally :1laugh: ). It was a lot easier with SowndHaus. I understood what you meant by the vocals being too loud so I changed it up a little bit. Thanks for the advice, and hope you enjoy it!

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:18 pm

Sounds much better, DJ BeeEss! I’m glad you figured out the player, and were able to update the track. Volume levels seem much more balanced now. If I’m being super critical, the vocals in the chorus now seem a little bit too low in volume. But I think it now sounds decent as a complete product so you get my RECOMMEND.

Re: (!)Rolling In The Bad Touch (Adele vs. The Bloodhound Ga

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:44 pm

Welcome aboard, DJBS!

It's a terrific combo, without question. Definitely front-page material. :1cool:
However, it has a few touch-ups required to get there.

1. As MashGyver mentioned, it still needs some production mastering on the sound levels. Maybe your headphones aren't good quality, but you really want to massage the sounds so that the listener is hearing the best parts of the vocal and the instrumental at all times. Right now it sounds a bit "unpolished."

2. There is a glitch of some sort at 1:31 which needs fixing.

3. The ending is too abrupt. Use a fade-out of your own to fade that ending before the instrumental tries to finish the job.

Do these 3 things and it's on to GLORY!!! :1laugh:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Re: (!)Rolling In The Bad Touch (Adele vs. The Bloodhound Ga

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:34 pm

Welcome, DJ BeeEss!

This is a good version, however I've seen this combo already done by others unfortunately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyFUcsKY9k8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DERZWLdQKGQ

Even though you wouldn’t have known this, for me personally, I wouldn’t be comfortable in Frontpaging it when it’s already been released in the past and that they've come up with it first.

For future reference, I was always do a quick Google search to check if a mashup that I’ve thought of doing has been created already.

I look forward to hearing more of your submissions! :1smiley:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>