B.Major -What Happened To That Boy (Clipse vs Big Pun)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

B.Major -What Happened To That Boy (Clipse vs Big Pun)

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:07 pm

Clipse & Birdman - What Happened To That Boy (B.Major's Beware Edit)(Clipse vs Big Pun)

Sources:
Baby ft. The Clipse - What Happened To That Boy (Acapella)
Big Punisher - Beware (Instrumental)

B.Major's Beware Edit of Baby ft. The Clipse - What Happened To That Boy. This edit uses the beat from Big Punishers track Beware. Southern Flavour over a New York beat for the win. Enjoy !
From
B.Major - The Crate Work Collection Vol.1

Sorry No Preview

STREAM & DOWNLOAD HERE:
https://soundcloud.com/bmajorhiphop/cli ... eware-edit

Thanks B.

https://soundcloud.com/bmajorhiphop
*if you like the tune please show some love on my new facebook artist page here.
https://www.facebook.com/bmajorhiphop/

Re: B.Major -What Happened To That Boy (Clipse vs Big Pun)

Post Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:25 pm

I hate to see an artist like yourself get involved here with great gusto but then lose momentum due to lack of interest. I hope that you will give us an MP3 version of these songs. I think that there are several folk here who would really appreciate your mixes.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

1 star User

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:02 pm

satis5d wrote:I hate to see an artist like yourself get involved here with great gusto but then lose momentum due to lack of interest. I hope that you will give us an MP3 version of these songs. I think that there are several folk here who would really appreciate your mixes.

Thanks for staying on me about trying to figure out this Preview thing. I've read the links on this forum about it over and over. But the links won't show up when I post it, it just says (No Flash Installed). Why does it keep saying that? Is it because there's no flash on my computer or something else? I've had a few people say upload a mp3 to sowndhaus.audio but the share link or the main track web link would not show up after posted? Was I using the wrong links ? Not really sure whats going on here but if anyone has any tips on making these preview links work and not just linking me the same forum instructions I've already read 100 times that would be very helpful.
Thanks for any help in advance ! Cheers !!!

Post Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:20 pm

B.Major wrote:but if anyone has any tips on making these preview links work and not just linking me the same forum instructions I've already read 100 times that would be very helpful.
The MP3 player actually downloads the track in order to play it. So you have to use a direct download link, like one that ends in ‘.mp3’. So on sowndhaus, for instance, you’d right-click the download link, select “copy link”, then paste the link inside the MP3PREVIEW tags. You could also post the track on something like dropbox or google docs and just paste the download link. Soundcloud no longer has direct download links, or else that would be an option. Hope that helps.

2 Star User

Post Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:25 am

If you use dropbox, it works great to change the 'www.' in the adress (URL) to 'dl.'
On my old music computer, with an old version of Chrome and Windows XP (I know, I know), there is stilll Flash working and I see the MP3 preview player. But Dropbox is unreachable with that old XP-machine.
On the computer I am using now, to upload my mashups, is Windows 8 and a new, current Chrome, but then I cannot see the MP3preview player because that requires Flash.

Google does not like Flash (They hate it, hate it, hate it - as HCD would say) and have 'banned' it. Also on my Android-smartphone. That is why I not only place the MP3player but ALSO provide a download link using the URL button that you will find on the same row as the button for 'insert MP3 player'.

When you hover (don't click, just point) your mouse over the button, you will see the requiered syntax. I will try to explain if you don't know HTML.
When you click the button this is inserted: [url][/url]
Go the middle (so between ] and [ ) and type something like 'download-version' (without quotes). This will be the (short)name shown as your link.
Then go to the first part, I mean [url] (so without the 'slash' sign that is the 'END' character)
Insert a '=' sign (again, no quotes) just before the "]" and after that paste the URL (adress) of your download. The "]" should be at the end of your adress.
motivation
By providing this in addition to the MP3 player, visitors with an Android phone (so without Flash) can listen to your song.

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>