(!) Closer Liar On Fire (Imagine Dragons/Kings of Leon/NIN)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

(!) Closer Liar On Fire (Imagine Dragons/Kings of Leon/NIN)

Post Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 pm

Dj Kal - Closer Liar On Fire (Imagine Dragons vs. Kings of Leon vs Nine Inch Nails)

Tracklist:
Bad Liar - Imagine Dragons
Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
Closer - Nine Inch Nails

Oh man, how have I just never posted here? And how do I already have an account? :1huh:

Anyway, this mash will probably be a bit like what I'm talking about above at first glance. It's Imagine Dragons providing the baseline and Kings of Leon giving you those passionate vocals and then Nine Inch Nails comes out of the back and hits you with the sultry gravitas. You'll understand when you hear it. :1wink:

No Flash Installed

Download at Sowndhaus

I did it right. (With a little help from your friends :1wink: )
Cheers!

Re: Closer Liar On Fire (Dj Kal / MashupKAL)

Post Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:22 pm

Indeed, how you're not a regular poster here is practically a crime. :1rolleyes:

Welcome aboard! Your first mashup is a B-U-T (as in "beauty"). The NIN parts almost sound OOK (out of key) but they aren't, it's just all the voodoo that NIN does with their voices to make them never really sound like they are pitch-perfect.

Excellent mash. I highly recommend. Go home and bring more! :1laugh:

PS: I took the liberty of fixing up your post so that it's just right. Take a look under the hood to see what I did there. The MP3 preview comes from right-clicking the download button of your SowndHaus track and selecting "copy link location". :1cool:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

3 Star User

Re: (!) Closer Liar On Fire (Imagine Dragons/Kings of Leon/N

Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:50 am

Sounds all over the place in NIN, and occasionally the Kings of leon doesn't seem to resolve perfect the "fire"(s) either, but it is right glorious al the same somehow?!

Bit like the classix - the overall mash n feel transcends such petty concerns as pitch perfection <3

1 star User

Post Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:13 pm

Thanks guys! Hope you feel the same about the next one. It will be up shortly.

Post Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:22 pm

I like it and I would Frontpage it but there is a out of key issue happening during the NIN chorus. :1cry:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>