[FP] [EXPL] Anaconda Bom (Nicki Minaj vs. Static and Ben El)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

[FP] [EXPL] Anaconda Bom (Nicki Minaj vs. Static and Ben El)

Post Sun May 05, 2019 3:52 pm

The Table - Anaconda Bom (Nicki Minaj vs. Static and Ben El)

Very simple combo - same BPM, almost no melodic content and similar energy.
This is the first time that I use a non English song in a mashup because it's always difficult to find acapellas, but PhonicMind did an amazing job with this one.
These songs always reminded me of each other, and I think this mashup shows exactly why.
It was a bit too simple for my taste so I spiced it up a bit by switching between the instrumentals and acapellas a couple of times.
I included a link to the original version of Tudo Bom in case you are not familiar with it.

Sources:
Nicki Minaj - Anaconda [Instrumental + Acapella]
Static and Ben El - Tudo Bom [Instrumental + Acapella]

V1

No Flash Installed

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by TheTable on Thu May 09, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2 Star User

Re: Anaconda Bom (Nicki Minaj vs. Static and Ben El)

Post Mon May 06, 2019 6:48 am

I like it a lot, but (artistic) the first 8 seconds (before the bell) spoil the surprise of the mashup for me a bit (I always like to hear an intro, get in the mood of the mental and then be surprised by the new vocal). I can of course cue it up to just before that bell/ring sound and start it there.

1 star User

Re: Anaconda Bom (Nicki Minaj vs. Static and Ben El)

Post Thu May 09, 2019 7:54 pm

CVS wrote:I like it a lot, but (artistic) the first 8 seconds (before the bell) spoil the surprise of the mashup for me a bit (I always like to hear an intro, get in the mood of the mental and then be surprised by the new vocal). I can of course cue it up to just before that bell/ring sound and start it there.

Thanks CVS. For me at least the surprise is the change from the original version of Anaconda in the first 8 seconds to the other song. Either way, I don't feel that the surprise factor is really a big deal in this specific mash... Idk why... Maybe I'm wrong... It'll be nice to get another opinion on this.

Re: [EXPL] Anaconda Bom (Nicki Minaj vs. Static and Ben El)

Post Fri May 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Don't you love it when you find two songs that work so easily together? :1grin: It's happened to me a few times and I know the guilty feeling of finishing and thinking, "That was almost TOO easy!"

But often it's a great combo.

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Re: (!) [EXPL] Anaconda Bom (Nicki Minaj vs. Static and Ben

Post Sun May 12, 2019 2:46 pm

COOL :1cool:

Nice to hear my native language used in a mashup by other members here :1laugh:

BTW, Are you Israeli?

Anyway, I like what you did here, the transitions are smooth and you can feel the energy both sources create together, congrats :1wink:

1 star User

Re: [FP] [EXPL] Anaconda Bom (Nicki Minaj vs. Static and Ben

Post Mon May 13, 2019 10:57 am

Thanks for the recommend and the FP! :1smiley:

And yes SMASH, I'm from Tel Aviv :1cool:

3 Star User

Re: [FP] [EXPL] Anaconda Bom (Nicki Minaj vs. Static and Ben

Post Fri May 17, 2019 3:23 am

i really like this one. i dont know the backing but it works. i could probably convince my friends that this is an official remix

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>