(FP)DJSimonster- S&M Low (Rihanna vs. Flo Rida feat. T-Pain)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

(FP)DJSimonster- S&M Low (Rihanna vs. Flo Rida feat. T-Pain)

Post Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:11 pm

DJSimonster - S&M Low (Rihanna vs. Flo Rida feat. T-Pain)

Rihanna - S & M (Instrumental)
Rihanna - S & M
Flo Rida feat. T-Pain - Low (Acapella)

Something I keep messing around with and I'm sure it has legs, but unfortunately finding decent copies of the instrumental of S & M and the acapella of Low have put me off doing anything with it. Anyway, thought I'd post it here for you guys to check out.

No Flash Installed

Download

Version 2 - Slight changes to address harsh vocals from S&M at end.

No Flash Installed

Download
Last edited by DJSimonster on Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Re: DJSimonster - S&M Low (Rihanna vs. Flo Rida feat. T-Pain

Post Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:52 pm

Great energy, and I'm loving this combination. The only suggestion I have is to pull Rihanna back a bit when she comes in after 4:00. She comes in full-force and it seems a little out of balance there. Once she's in, she's fine. It's not enough to hold me back from recommending. I'm two thumbs up with this! :1grin:

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

2 Star User

Re: (!)DJSimonster - S&M Low (Rihanna vs. Flo Rida feat. T-P

Post Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:50 am

says "no flash installed" even after refresh and resetting 'allow javascript' in Chrome settings left of address bar for me, but I checked it out on the dl link and it bops!!! rih rih is a little full up at times esp against the slightly 'duller' Eq/source of the rap and instru, but is a B.A.N.G.E.R mash all the same <3

Did you just type "No Flash Installed"? is this a cunning ploy to drive traffic to your website :1laugh:

1 star User

Post Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:02 pm

Thanks for the responses guys! I was starting to wonder if I was the only person who could see this.

I don't understand the "no flash installed" message, I'm just using the normal MP3PREVIEW tag from the forum.

I've been back and altered the balance of the S&M Vocals at the end so that they aren't so harsh and have updated the original post with a V2 link.

UPDATE: I worked out the "no flash installed" it was because of the & in the filename, changed the name to "and" and now it works.

2 Star User

Post Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:10 am

Oh yea - I can't sit still!

V.2's lovely sounds like you sent it to a pro mastering studio - they sounds seamless to me and the sounds all round just gr8 now imo \o/

Player's all good for me too.

1 star User

Post Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:54 am

Thanks guys,

I was getting frustrated with it before I posted it here. For some reason when I listened back to it I kept hearing little glitches, but it appears it was actually my ASIO drivers, as the mastered file sounds fine through the web player.

Si

Post Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:12 pm

V2 sounds like a winner to me! Fun track, Simonster!

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>