[FP][EXPL] Out of the Hurricane's Destiny (Ran-D,Falco,+2)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
3 Star User

[FP][EXPL] Out of the Hurricane's Destiny (Ran-D,Falco,+2)

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:26 am

DJ Dumpz

Out of the Hurricane's Destiny

This was my entry for January's mash-off and at the same time my very first Hardstyle mashup. Just that you can't say I haven't warned you! :1grin:
I personally like this one because of the big genre clashes and contrasts but I'm curious about your opinion :1wink:

What do you think?

SOURCES:
- Ran-D - Hurricane
https://youtu.be/65ARYmqvTBI

- Headhunterz - Destiny
https://youtu.be/dv2NtTtwVVY

- Falco - Out of the Dark
https://youtu.be/cyrdPtEHKzE

- Imperio - Secrets Of Life
https://youtu.be/wtVoPiWLmL8

Listen:

No Flash Installed

Download:
Ran-D vs Falco vs Headhunterz vs Imperio - Out of the Hurricane's Destiny (DJ Dumpz Mashup)

Re: DJ Dumpz - Out of the Hurricane's Destiny (Ran-D,Falco,+

Post Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:28 pm

I definitely approve. I have to assign the "EXPLICIT" tag, though.

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

3 Star User

Re: DJ Dumpz - Out of the Hurricane's Destiny (Ran-D,Falco,+

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:31 pm

satis5d wrote:I definitely approve. I have to assign the "EXPLICIT" tag, though.

Thanks. What does the "EXPLICIT" tag exactly mean?

Re: (!)[EXPL] Out of the Hurricane's Destiny (Ran-D,Falco,+2

Post Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:01 pm

DJ Dumpz wrote:
satis5d wrote:I definitely approve. I have to assign the "EXPLICIT" tag, though.

Thanks. What does the "EXPLICIT" tag exactly mean?

It means that it contains language that some people would find offensive. It's another way of saying "not safe for work" or that it's not appropriate for play on the radio (in North America, anyway.)
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

3 Star User

Post Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:29 pm

satis5d wrote:It means that it contains language that some people would find offensive. It's another way of saying "not safe for work" or that it's not appropriate for play on the radio (in North America, anyway.)

Ah, ok. So that's the same reason why you're beeping out so many words in the US movies? Never understood the benefit of that because a beep is more annoying than the word :1grin:
In my country they play all "explicit" (as you call it) versions in the radio and noone complains...

Just being curious: What makes my mashup explicit? Couldn't find any bad word in there :1undecided:

2 Star User

Post Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:12 am

That is great mashup - I hate hardstyle, and I mean passionately, but you convinced me and I'm talking if it was a choice between going back in time and preventing the birth of Justin Bieber or the birth of Hardstyle I'd struggle with the decision levels of hate so it's no mean feat :1tongue:

Nice job. I've PM'd you my own guilty pleasure but I refuse to make it for fear of it causing me a mental breakdown - help yourself if you are not done exploring the dark side of this perversion of all musical sensibilities :1wink:

Post Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:56 am

Agree with the others, great mashup, to the FP :1cool:

Re: [FP][EXPL] Out of the Hurricane's Destiny (Ran-D,Falco,+

Post Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:44 pm

DJ Dumpz wrote:Just being curious: What makes my mashup explicit? Couldn't find any bad word in there :1undecided:

There are several uses of the word "mother-fucker" throughout. That wording, though most of its meaning has been lost due to its abuse, refers to a man who has sexual relations (rape) with his own mother. I doubt that your country (or any) looks favourably on such actions. It's a very vulgar expression.

Congratulations on the front-paging.

3 Star User

Post Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:07 pm

SgtMash wrote:That is great mashup - I hate hardstyle, and I mean passionately, but you convinced me and I'm talking if it was a choice between going back in time and preventing the birth of Justin Bieber or the birth of Hardstyle I'd struggle with the decision levels of hate so it's no mean feat :1tongue:

Nice job. I've PM'd you my own guilty pleasure but I refuse to make it for fear of it causing me a mental breakdown - help yourself if you are not done exploring the dark side of this perversion of all musical sensibilities :1wink:

Haha, looking forward to your PM then :1grin:

SMASH wrote:Agree with the others, great mashup, to the FP :1cool:

Thanks! :1smiley:

satis5d wrote:There are several uses of the word "mother-fucker" throughout. That wording, though most of its meaning has been lost due to its abuse, refers to a man who has sexual relations (rape) with his own mother. I doubt that your country (or any) looks favourably on such actions. It's a very vulgar expression.

Congratulations on the front-paging.

Ah, you're right. Seems as if I just didn't notice this word anymore after listening to the track hundreds of times... :1grin:

Thanks bro! :1cool:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>