[FP] What Have I Done To Love You (Pet Shop Boys vs Ne-Yo)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

[FP] What Have I Done To Love You (Pet Shop Boys vs Ne-Yo)

Post Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:47 pm

satis5d: What Have I Done To Love You
Pet Shop Boys vs. Ne-Yo

Pet Shop Boys feat. Dusty Springfield - What Have I Done To Deserve This (instrumental and vocal stems)
Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (acapella)

There's a bit of a story at play here. It seems that the Protagonist is trying to win back the heart of his love, who is hesitant because she feels that she left him in the past. While he does his best to try to win her back, he's haunted by feelings of doubt as he feels that he hasn't done anything to deserve this hesitation from her, which he chalks up as a lack of loving relationships in her past. :1cheesy:

No Flash Installed

DOWNLOAD
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Re: What Have I Done To Love You (Pet Shop Boys vs Ne-Yo)

Post Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:06 am

satis5d wrote:There's a bit of a story at play here. It seems that the Protagonist is trying to win back the heart of his love, who is hesitant because she feels that she left him in the past. While he does his best to try to win her back, he's haunted by feelings of doubt as he feels that he hasn't done anything to deserve this hesitation from her, which he chalks up as a lack of loving relationships in her past. :1cheesy:

I like that kind of combinations, that creates a story of its own :1cool:
and it sounds good to me, so I say...

Re: (!) What Have I Done To Love You (Pet Shop Boys vs Ne-Yo

Post Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Solid. Keep up the great work.

Re: [FP] What Have I Done To Love You (Pet Shop Boys vs Ne-Y

Post Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:01 pm

Thank you, gentlemen. :1cool:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>