[FP] Xouth - Light Daylight (Maroon 5 vs. Soda Stereo)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

Re: (!) Xouth - Light Daylight (Maroon 5 vs. Soda Stereo)

Post Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:58 am

Good catch and well deserved FP (should I finish the job?)

1 star User

Re: (!) Xouth - Light Daylight (Maroon 5 vs. Soda Stereo)

Post Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:19 pm

SMASH wrote:Good catch and well deserved FP (should I finish the job?)

Yes U have to finish the job :1grin: :1grin: thanks for the opinion!

Re: (!!!) Xouth - Light Daylight (Maroon 5 vs. Soda Stereo)

Post Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:38 pm

This is VERY NICE.
The phrasing in the first verse is a little choppy but the chorus is perfect so I see why you placed it where you did.
You would have to edit the instrumental to conform the phrasing to the vocals to perfect this. Are you willing and confident enough to mess with the instrumental Xouth? Or do you think this is the best it can be? :1smiley:

SMASH may override my comment and just FP this immediately. Which is cool. It's a very good mash. :1smiley:

Post Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:18 am

Happy Cat Disco wrote:This is VERY NICE.
The phrasing in the first verse is a little choppy but the chorus is perfect so I see why you placed it where you did.
You would have to edit the instrumental to conform the phrasing to the vocals to perfect this. Are you willing and confident enough to mess with the instrumental Xouth? Or do you think this is the best it can be? :1smiley:

SMASH may override my comment and just FP this immediately. Which is cool. It's a very good mash. :1smiley:

Xouth, would you like to take a look at HCD advice before FP'ing your baby?

1 star User

Post Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Happy Cat Disco wrote:This is VERY NICE.

Hi HCD, i really don't understand what do you want me to do with the instrumental, cut a part, make a little loop, make it longer, double notes...., can you explain me? cause I don't figure it out now how can I do :1tongue: :1tongue:

Post Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:35 pm

FrontPage it SMASH!

I could not begin to explain in words how to correct the phrasing. I would have to do it, then attempt to list the directions. If you can't hear what needs to be done currently, I fear the directions may be confusing to you , causing you to create something undesirable. This would lead to multiple revisions untill we got it right. I don't want to go down that road. :1tongue:

An alternative would be cut a section out of the vocal and slide it over.

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:07 am

Happy Cat Disco wrote:FrontPage it SMASH!

So by the name of Mashstix kingdom, I'm happy to give it the royalty medal :1wink:

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:25 am

Happy Cat Disco wrote:I would have to do it, then attempt to list the directions. If you can't hear what needs to be done currently, I fear the directions may be confusing to you , causing you to create something undesirable. This would lead to multiple revisions untill we got it right. I don't want to go down that road. :1tongue:

Awww HCD I thought you had more stamina... let me show you how this is done :1laugh: :1laugh: :1laugh:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5532

1 star User

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:49 pm

I could not begin to explain in words how to correct the phrasing. I would have to do it, then attempt to list the directions. If you can't hear what needs to be done currently, I fear the directions may be confusing to you , causing you to create something undesirable. This would lead to multiple revisions untill we got it right. I don't want to go down that road. :1tongue:

hahaha, well I'll try next time to correct that or fix it later :1tongue:

1 star User

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:57 pm

HCD maybe u can show me how i have to do, with another example or show me a video or something to apply that to future mashups :1grin: , maybe it's very simple but as i said before I can't imagine in my head how to fix it.

PreviousNext

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>