(FP) Don't Be Shy, Let's Touch (Imary/David Bowie/Black Box)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

Re: (FP) Don't Be Shy, Let's Touch (Imary/David Bowie/Black Box)

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:42 pm

SMASH wrote:
satis5d wrote:SMASH,
I've tinkered with this mix to accommodate the changes you were suggesting. Before I make any permanent changes, I wanted to be sure that I am getting it correct. Here is a snippet of what I think you're suggesting...

No Flash Installed

Almost :1smiley:
My intention was something like this (ignore the key, you're probably on a different one):

No Flash Installed

Anyway, it is already on the FP and I love it either way :1wink:

That sounds good! If I'd have heard that in time I'm sure I would have changed my version to match that. I think it would have been a slight upgrade. I appreciate you taking the time to give the full demo version. :1cool:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.com

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:15 pm

satis5d wrote:
SMASH wrote:
satis5d wrote:SMASH,
I've tinkered with this mix to accommodate the changes you were suggesting. Before I make any permanent changes, I wanted to be sure that I am getting it correct. Here is a snippet of what I think you're suggesting...

No Flash Installed

Almost :1smiley:
My intention was something like this (ignore the key, you're probably on a different one):

No Flash Installed

Anyway, it is already on the FP and I love it either way :1wink:

That sounds good! If I'd have heard that in time I'm sure I would have changed my version to match that. I think it would have been a slight upgrade. I appreciate you taking the time to give the full demo version. :1cool:
Sorry, SMASH. I skimmed the thread and missed your suggestions altogether. Didn’t mean to undermine you. I just knew this thing had been sitting for a while and it was good enough for the FP.

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 am

MashGyver wrote:Sorry, SMASH. I skimmed the thread and missed your suggestions altogether. Didn’t mean to undermine you. I just knew this thing had been sitting for a while and it was good enough for the FP.

I'm sure you didn't meant to, MG :1smiley:
I need to be sorry for not making my demo earlier :1embarassed:

Previous

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>