oki_anaconda of happiness(nicki minaj vs. kid cudi)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
2 Star User

oki_anaconda of happiness(nicki minaj vs. kid cudi)

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:05 am

wait for it... :1smiley:

oki_ anaconda of happiness

nicki minaj- anaconda vs. kid cudi- pursuit of happiness (steve aoki mix)

No Flash Installed

^? cant get the player to work?

download: https://hearthis.at/oki/anaconda-of-happiness/

Re: oki_anaconda of happiness(nicki minaj vs. kid cudi)

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:40 am

Indeed player doesn't work as you don't have downloads enabled for the mashup :1wink:

Now for feedback:

It's quite a nice edit, I'd call it an edit rather than mashup due to the fact no vocals were used. It's a shame there isn't a good studio pella of that Nicki tune cause if there was then this could be amazing, at the moment I'll just call it good.

But I mean ultimately I don't think you could have done anything better with it so props for that :1smiley:

You could definitely attract DJs to use this mix if you add an extended intro and remove Nicki's vocals on the outro :1tongue: (please do)

2 Star User

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 am

DJ Firth wrote:Indeed player doesn't work as you don't have downloads enabled for the mashup :1wink:

Now for feedback:

It's quite a nice edit, I'd call it an edit rather than mashup due to the fact no vocals were used. It's a shame there isn't a good studio pella of that Nicki tune cause if there was then this could be amazing, at the moment I'll just call it good.

But I mean ultimately I don't think you could have done anything better with it so props for that :1smiley:

You could definitely attract DJs to use this mix if you add an extended intro and remove Nicki's vocals on the outro :1tongue: (please do)

thanks!
the download is/was enabled...
and yea, would also have been better if tehre was an actual instrumental of pursuit of happiness..
i like the last bit :1tongue: but i get what youre saying. might do a dj version lateron.

2 Star User

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:21 pm

mp3 updated!

added an intro, changed the outtro, and did some other small things....

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Yay extended intro! :1grin:
And improved, now awesome outro! :1grin:

But please remove the LPF, if a DJ wants they can easily just do that themselves so best to leave it up to them :1smiley:

Also intro sounds a little glitchy?

Fix that and Ima download this n play it out for sure :1cool:

2 Star User

Post Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:32 pm

DJ Firth wrote:Yay extended intro! :1grin:
And improved, now awesome outro! :1grin:

But please remove the LPF, if a DJ wants they can easily just do that themselves so best to leave it up to them :1smiley:

Also intro sounds a little glitchy?

Fix that and Ima download this n play it out for sure :1cool:

thanks, but nah, this is it.
its glitchy because i used the first bd from kid cudi, and it has a bit of synth behind it. thats why i used the filter on the beginning, to hide that a little.
and as a bonus, im giving djs a cool filter intro, so he can concentrate on pushing his hands in the air. :1smiley:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>