**Mashstix: How to Post Your Track (Please Read)**

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
2 Star User

Re: How to post your track *UPDATED* - READ IT!

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:35 pm

oki wrote:
Sherlock Poirot wrote:I'm considering AM. SoundCloud took down one of my mashups yesterday. :1undecided:

yea my last one didnt even make it on, banned instantly..

I've lost count on how many of my mashups got taken out. Too bad AM doesn't have an autoplayer for facebook, that would be great.
Best Regards,

Rudec
Sowndhaus | Facebook | Mixcloud

Re: How to post your track *UPDATED* - READ IT!

Post Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:36 pm

I think I'm at two or three, in addition to the mashups which were immediately blocked upon upload.
Deputy Commissioner, Mashstix Harmony Police
Blog | Facebook

1 star User

Re: **Mashstix: How to Post Your Track (Please Read)**

Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:55 am

Hearthis.at has changed its website and the method recommended to post is no more valid. :1undecided: Kindly change the same. Waiting for the changed method :1wink:

Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:06 am

Dj Kruks wrote:Hearthis.at has changed its website and the method recommended to post is no more valid. :1undecided: Kindly change the same. Waiting for the changed method :1wink:

I'm not sure what problem you're having, Kruks. Whatever changes HearThis has made are not affecting the player. I just tried it with two different tracks. You just need to be sure the download URL in the Preview Player, which for HearThis is as simple as adding "/download" to the end of the streaming URL. Also, downloads must be enabled, as the player downloads the mp3 in order to stream it on Mashstix.

1 star User

Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:41 am

He means the hearthis method tells you to click download which takes you to a different page, but it doesn't any more.

Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:42 pm

pomDeter wrote:He means the hearthis method tells you to click download which takes you to a different page, but it doesn't any more.

Thanks for clarifying, pom. I have updated the instructions to reflect HearThis's changes.

1 star User

Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:12 pm

MashGyver wrote:
pomDeter wrote:He means the hearthis method tells you to click download which takes you to a different page, but it doesn't any more.

Thanks for clarifying, pom. I have updated the instructions to reflect HearThis's changes.

Exactly. Thanks pomDeter Thanks MashGyver. Submitting some new stuff :)

1 star User

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:13 pm

I was just trying to use the /download trick for SoundCloud tracks and it's not working on my end.

This support post confirms that this is expected behavior as a SoundCloud account is required to use the DL functionality (which rules out using a direct link now):

https://www.soundcloudcommunity.com/sou ... o-download

Post Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:26 am

Dayum. Thanks for the heads-up, Stel. In light of that, SoundCloud submissions probably aren't feasible.
Deputy Commissioner, Mashstix Harmony Police
Blog | Facebook

1 star User

Post Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:11 am

Hearthis. doesn't work with the MP3 preview player??? I am having big difficulties getting my preview to play for this months mashup comp... I tried a couple others from my hearthis. and most all work... except for the one I am entering...

PreviousNext

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>