R.I.P Mashup Television

Talk about the mashup scene or anything you want. Section includes Lloyd Recommends and the Monthly Challenges
All Star User

R.I.P Mashup Television

Post Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:11 am

sad to say that after running my Mashup Television channel at livestream for just over 10 years streaming non stop 24/7 that on the 9th of July it will be closed down.

vimeo who now own livestream are closing down all the free accounts and want everyone to pay stupid money for what is less than what i get now for free, needless to say i won't be paying. its a shame as there is over 2 days of video streaming before it repeats with many videos no longer around, but the fact it lasted 10 years is remarkable.

so if you have never seen it, you have one month left to see if you have any videos on it :1laugh:
http://mashuptelevision.webs.com/

its also the home of all my new mashup videos i have been making for the last year after a break of a few years (currently 40, although that will change in a few days to 41) on the BorisB videos 2 page and there's a link to all the other videos i've made in the last ten years on the BorisB Mashup videos link which is over 160 videos.

i would be posting my videos here but as i now only use Streamable they can't be posted here until someone makes them playable (hint hint) :1rolleyes:
anyway here's a link to my latest video which seems quite apt really :1laugh: :1laugh:
http://mashuptelevision.webs.com/apps/v ... ont-give-a

Re: R.I.P Mashup Television

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:59 am

That is amazing that an all video mashup channel has been streaming 24/7 for over 10 years! Sad to see it die after such a great run. I'm just about ready to start watching it for the next few hours, and I shared it on reddit, so hopefully maybe some other people might check it out while they can, too.
I am here, and so are you. We can be together at other places, too
Soundcloud
YouTube
Sowndhaus
Facebook

Re: R.I.P Mashup Television

Post Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:59 am

It's been a great project, Boris. It is a shame that you have to shut it down. I've appreciated it the few times I've watched. :1cool:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Return to Stix chat