Cut to More than a Feeling (Carly Rae Jepsen vs. Boston)

Links to videos that you have created.
2 Star User

Cut to More than a Feeling (Carly Rae Jepsen vs. Boston)

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:35 pm

phpBB [media]

As is turns out, making mashup videos is also fun! However, the synchronization tolerances are extreme so be prepared for lots of detail work.

Re: Cut to More than a Feeling (Carly Rae Jepsen vs. Boston)

Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Looks like you had fun! I had enough compatibility/bugginess issues with my movie software that I gave up a while ago. Gonna pursue it again one of these days.

2 Star User

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:16 pm

I used Lightworks, which is pretty easy to pick up, and the licensing terms are pretty reasonable. However I had sync issues in the final product, possibly because of variable frame rate sources that got transcoded down to Youtube's 29.97 fps. Next time I'll try to pre-convert all my sources to the same frame rate and see if I have better luck.

This is the kind of thing that, if I had a place to post my video mashup before hand, and some experts to look at it, would have been caught before release. C'est la vie.

1 star User

Post Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:17 pm

warezio wrote:the synchronization tolerances are extreme so be prepared for lots of detail work.

Really enjoyed this mashup Mr Warezio, it's like a feel good great sounding mashup! Plus, I feel your pain on the video syncing problems, I use to make videos for remixes and mashups for fun, spending hours slightly moving a clip to make it look atleat abit in sync :1laugh: :1angry:

Return to Videos