MasDaMind- (Ne-Yo Vs Evanescence Vs Staind Vs Linkin Park)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

MasDaMind- (Ne-Yo Vs Evanescence Vs Staind Vs Linkin Park)

Post Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:59 am

She's Far Away from My Sick Heart (Ne-Yo Vs Evanescence Vs Staind Vs Linkin Park)

From my upcoming album, Mashup Metropolis Vol. 17
In case you are late to the party, on Oct. 9th, 2020, Linkin Park will release the 20th anniversary edition of their debut album, Hybrid Theory. On the super deluxe edition, Disc 5 features forgotten demos, including the “single” She Couldn’t. I loved it so much that I had to mash it up. Enjoy!

Linkin Park- She Couldn’t( Original and Instrumental)
Ne-Yo- So Sick( Acapella)
Evanescence- My Heart is Broken( Acapella)
Stand- So Far Away( Acapella)

No Flash Installed

* P.S. It says No Flash Installed on my end, so if there is an issue with the preview, let me know how to fix it and I will gladly oblige.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sowndhaus.audio/track/17612/shes-far-away-from-my-sick-heart-ne-yo-vs-evanescence-vs-staind-vs-linkin-park
With God, all things are possible( including mashups ha).

https://masdamind.bandcamp.com/

Re: MasDaMind- (Ne-Yo Vs Evanescence Vs Staind Vs Linkin Par

Post Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:09 pm

masdamind99 wrote:* P.S. It says No Flash Installed on my end, so if there is an issue with the preview, let me know how to fix it and I will gladly oblige.

In the top left of your browser (most likely Chrome as they blocked flash by default),
you will see a text saying "Not safe". Click on that text and you should find an option
to allow Flash usage on this site.

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>