Gwon The DJ - Look What You Made One Kiss Do (Calvin Harris

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

Gwon The DJ - Look What You Made One Kiss Do (Calvin Harris

Post Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Gwon The DJ - Look What You Made One Kiss Do (Calvin Harris Vs Taylor Swift)

Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa - One Kiss (Instrumental)

Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (Acapella)

No Flash Installed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehjj4pw310n8ubg/Look%20What%20You%20Made%20One%20Kiss%20Do%20%28Gwon%20The%20DJ%20Mashup%29.mp3?dl=0

(not sure the link works, please let me know if not!)

Image Link: https://ibb.co/kgcdzCs
Last edited by gwonthedj on Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2 Star User

Re: Gwon The DJ - Look What You Made One Kiss Do (Calvin Har

Post Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:11 am

1. click the MP3PREVIEW button in the row of buttons above the 'submit text' field (just above the smileys at the right).
2. copy the FULL link adress from Dropbox, so including the .MP3 at the end (now you didn't)
3. change the 'www.dropbox' to 'dl.dropbox' (don't know why, I always do and it works).

I found out that if you put just a previewplayer in, visitors on Android smartphones and on Windows without Flash (like current Chrome browser) cannot see your preview player.

So I find it best to include a URL for download as well.
When you hover your mouse over the URL button, you will see the required syntax.
When you click the URL button, the forum software inserst '[url][/url]'
You have to change this.
'[url=http://yourdropboxmashupadress]putsometexthere[/url]

NOTE: I had to use quotes ' ' ' ' ' around the examples to prevent the forum understanding it as commands, so now it thinks it is just funny text and displays it.
The preview button below, just left of submit, allows you to test if it works and shows up right before you place your new post. If it goes wrong, I usually have left out a left or right square bracket like [ ] [ ] [ ] (you always need an EVEN number of them).

1 star User

Post Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Thanks for the tips CVS! Hopefully the post has a working link now?

Post Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:03 pm

The MP3PREVIEW link still wasn't correct. I've adjusted it so that it plays now.

I like this combo, it fits well together.

The only area where I feel like I can hear the odd note clash is the parts such as at: 2:35, 2:42, 2:50 and 2:58.

Also the acapella quality for me in places let's the overall sound of the mix down somewhat. I can hear some artifacts like flickering sounds starting from around 0:57 and again in the section at 2:02. Plus the section between 1:43 - 1:58 there's a noticeable difference in quality. Is there not a studio quality version that you could use instead, as I would've thought that being a Taylor Swift track there must something better available to use?

Post Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:17 am

DJ CROSSABILITY wrote:The MP3PREVIEW link still wasn't correct. I've adjusted it so that it plays now.

I like this combo, it fits well together.

The only area where I feel like I can hear the odd note clash is the parts such as at: 2:35, 2:42, 2:50 and 2:58.

Also the acapella quality for me in places let's the overall sound of the mix down somewhat. I can hear some artifacts like flickering sounds starting from around 0:57 and again in the section at 2:02. Plus the section between 1:43 - 1:58 there's a noticeable difference in quality. Is there not a studio quality version that you could use instead, as I would've thought that being a Taylor Swift track there must something better available to use?

I like the combo too, but i agree what Cross says ...

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>