CVS - It Ain't Me Whistle (Flo Rida + Kygo + Gomez)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

Re: CVS - It Ain't Me Whistle (Flo Rida + Kygo + Gomez)

Post Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:22 am

Version 7 still missing the structure :1cry:

Something is not getting right around 1:17, it should be the second verse but you still continue with the chorus :1undecided:

Also, from 1:58 it sounds like you miss a beat or two like it was shifted with the syncope, this might affect the rest of the track cause the last chorus starts with "Can you blow my whistle..." around 2:57, this part should start a second or two before @2:54.

I played a bit with these 2 sources and I came with this suggestion:
(I will send you a PM with this demo :1wink: )

Try also to clean the pella as much as you can, I can still hear the empty parts from the vocals here and there.

2 Star User

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:09 pm

thanks Smash for your enormous help with the picture and demo. It is good to see how 'clean' and simple it can be done, even in another DAW.
New version (8 = the fat lady :1laugh: ) is up in O.P.
Hope she sinks now.

Post Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:50 pm

So close now!

I'm hearing the vocals a little bit ahead of the beat around 2:30 and again at around 3:30.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

2 Star User

Post Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:40 am

thanks Satis5d for another review, I made the timing a tiny bit later on these two spots (and an earlier spot with the same vocal line). New version 9 is up in O.P.

Previous

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>