(FP) MG - Let’s Believe In A Groove (EW&F vs. The Darkness)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

Re: (!) MG - Let’s Believe In A Groove (EW&F vs. The Darknes

Post Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:06 pm

CVS wrote:I combined 'the Darkness - platinum collection' cutout with pyramid background of 'EW&F - I Am' as inspiration for your cover-art. You can see and download rough version here.
https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/otBniIn2/file.html

Hey, thanks for the inspiration, CVS! (EW&F had the coolest album covers, didn’t they?) I actually do have some art that I’ve been working on--I just ran into some tough font/lettering decisions on this one that I’ve been too fickle to make… :1embarassed:

It’s coming, I promise!

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:06 pm

Okay, album art is up. Probably not my best work, but this was just one of those tracks where the visual part was taking way longer than the audio part, and at some point I just had to walk away!

I had planned on uploading a new version, but decided that it was going in the wrong direction. So VERSION ZERO is gonna have to be the one!

1 star User

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:32 pm

This doesn't need a additional version cause V0 is perfect the way it is, I love the vocoded vocals as I said before really blends it into the EW&F Mental all the better, As far as everything else it's awesome.

Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:08 am

V0 is ok for me :1wink:

Previous

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>