[FP] DJ Guy's - Tequila (Drop the Beat Remix Mashup) (110)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

[FP] DJ Guy's - Tequila (Drop the Beat Remix Mashup) (110)

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:36 pm

Pee Wee 2.jpg

No Flash Installed

Download

Tequila (12 inch Remix)
Take Five

Mashed with

Drop (Cumbia Puro Pari Break)
Diplo & DJ Snake
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DJGuy on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:30 am, edited 15 times in total.

Re: DJ Guy's - Tequila (Drop the Beat Remix Mashup) (110)

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:14 am

This is great! We won't be able to FP until you get the player working but the downloaded songs was really good man.

1 star User

Re: (!) DJ Guy's - Tequila (Drop the Beat Remix Mashup) (110

Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:47 am

Hey Happy Cat Disco,

Keep trying to get the player to work, but when I put in MP3PREVIEW with hearhis and/or dropbox links, "No Flash Installed" appears in my post. How do I fix this?

2 Star User

Post Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:00 am

DJGuy wrote:Hey Happy Cat Disco,

Keep trying to get the player to work, but when I put in MP3PREVIEW with hearhis and/or dropbox links, "No Flash Installed" appears in my post. How do I fix this?

Depend of which browser you're using AND if you have Flash on it. Any other than Chrome will require you to install it on your own PC System, just to having the need to grant permission constantly to work on this website.
Oh, and don't forget if your cache needs cleanence, because that will affect too.

As for the links, the one you use is the download thumbnail of your mashup, not the path to it itself (on hearthis).
On dropbox, I can tell you this: avoid using it much, even more if you don't have an extended account, since sometimes it bugs the whole preview link, making it useless, even if correctly formated for this forum.

Hope I could help with this brief explanation :1smiley:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I've heard the previews from both, and it's working as I predicted (hearthis is fine, dropbox not so well)

It's a nice mashup, though I can't tell much more, since it's definitely not my area of expertise nor musical taste. I bet that there's at least two mods that could let you know the detais you need for this one.
When silly crosses serious... GladiLord is always near. :1grin:

1 star User

Post Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:23 am

Hey Happy Cat Disoc,

Got the player working!!!! Finally Figured it out, and able to be FP....

Re: [FP] DJ Guy's - Tequila (Drop the Beat Remix Mashup) (11

Post Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Well, you got it working enough that I could get under the hood and grab some parts to get a download working. (Check under the hood to see what I did to give this mashup a download link.)

The mashup is good. I approve.
Congratulations!

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

1 star User

Post Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:10 pm

Hey satis5d,

Thank you so much for your approval on my mashup DJ Guy's - Tequila (Drop the Beat Remix Mashup). To be honest after reading your disapproval of my other mashup, it makes me feel much much better. I put a lot of work in to the remixes and mashups I create, and understandably am very proud of each and everyone.

Post Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:41 pm

When you do well, we'll tell you. When you don't do so well, we'll tell you that too. Getting a front-page quality mashup is always a challenge. I still have some that don't make the cut.
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

1 star User

Post Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:57 am

Thanks satis5d

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>