(FP) Mama, Whenever, Wherever (Clean Bandit vs. Multiple)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

(FP) Mama, Whenever, Wherever (Clean Bandit vs. Multiple)

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:52 pm

SMAHS - Mama, Whenever, Wherever (Clean Bandit, Demi Lovato vs. Shakira vs. Jax Jones ft. Rich The Kid)

Instrumental & Vocals: Clean Bandit - Mama
Vocals: Clean Bandit - Solo ft. Demi Lovato
Vocals: Shakira - Whenever, Wherever
Vocals: Jax Jones, Mabel - Ring Ring ft. Rich The Kid

Part of the Summer Booty 2019 Album, hope you like it :1wink:

V2

No Flash Installed

Download

Re: Mama, Whenever, Wherever (Clean Bandit vs. Multiple)

Post Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:01 am

Great Blend SMASH! The only recommendation I can make is creative. The intro vocals are a little loud, noisy and sharp before the instrumental kicks in. I typically radio/telephone effect things like that and pull them into the distance with tons of reverb for things like that. It opens up the mix, hides the noise and rolls off the DIY high end when you do things like that, I've found.

Up to you. Either way...

Re: Mama, Whenever, Wherever (Clean Bandit vs. Multiple)

Post Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Happy Cat Disco wrote:Great Blend SMASH! The only recommendation I can make is creative. The intro vocals are a little loud, noisy and sharp before the instrumental kicks in. I typically radio/telephone effect things like that and pull them into the distance with tons of reverb for things like that. It opens up the mix, hides the noise and rolls off the DIY high end when you do things like that, I've found.

Thanks, HCD, I agree with you, I reduced the gain for the intro vocals a bit and I increased the wet side of the reveb on that part, I think it's better now :1wink:

Version 2 is up

Re: (!) Mama, Whenever, Wherever (Clean Bandit vs. Multiple)

Post Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:29 pm

Great!

Re: (!) Mama, Whenever, Wherever (Clean Bandit vs. Multiple)

Post Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:58 pm

Great! Does Shakira still make music in 2019? ‘Cuz I could totally imagine her using this kind of modern tropical dance instrumental! (I guess what I’m saying is that this totally sounds like an authentic original track, even though I’ve heard that Shakira song 1000 times! :1tongue: )

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>