Just Don't Wanna Be In The Middle (Depeche Mode v Multiple)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

Just Don't Wanna Be In The Middle (Depeche Mode v Multiple)

Post Wed May 22, 2019 10:45 am

SMASH - Just Don't Wanna Be In The Middle (Depeche Mode vs. Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey vs. Maroon 5 vs. Jess Glynne)

Instrumental & Vocals: Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough (1981)
Vocals: Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey - The Middle (2018)
Vocals: Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know (2016)
Vocals: Jess Glynne - I'll Be There (2018)

This is my contribution to Audioboots’ 80’s Mashed Volume 5 compilation Disk 2, just released today, hope you'll enjoy it :1wink:

No Flash Installed

Download

Re: Just Don't Wanna Be In The Middle (Depeche Mode v Multip

Post Thu May 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Hey Smash; congrats on making it in to the Compilation!

With the track, If i'm honest, I find it a bit fast for some of the vocal tracks and also it seems a bit all over the place in terms of what is a chrous and what is a verse and what not, especially with no consistent chorus it's hard to keep track and henceforth isn't so catchy to me.

With that being said, they all fit nicely to the melody and it's well produced so get's a thumbs up from me with regards to that as you'd expect from a SMASH mash :1grin:

Post Fri May 24, 2019 4:10 am

DJ Firth wrote:...they all fit nicely to the melody and it's well produced so get's a thumbs up from me with regards to that as you'd expect from a SMASH mash :1grin:

Hey, Firth, good to have you back, we missed you :1smiley:

Thanks for the comment, I will take your last sentence with a big hug :1kiss: The most important thing is that I like it as is :1wink:

BTW, as I mentioned in other thread, it's not that hard to get into this 80s Album, it looks like there are no filters to get in :1sad:

Post Fri May 31, 2019 4:19 pm

I'm not saying that this isn't good enough to be on the Front Page, but I have to agree with Firth on some of his points. I find that some of the sources are sped up too much and it sounds as though the tempo changes fairly early on as well. Maybe it's a case of too much of a good thing.

I noticed that it seems to be doing well on SowndHaus, though. So maybe you've found the two people who aren't huge fans of this one. :1undecided:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Post Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:10 am

satis5d wrote:...Maybe it's a case of too much of a good thing.

I noticed that it seems to be doing well on SowndHaus, though. So maybe you've found the two people who aren't huge fans of this one. :1undecided:

Thanks for your time and comment, 5d, I'm moving to the next one :1smiley:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>