[FP] Head Of Personality (Tears For Fears vs. Living Colour)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

[FP] Head Of Personality (Tears For Fears vs. Living Colour)

Post Sun May 19, 2019 4:05 pm

MashGyver - Head Of Personality (Tears For Fears vs. Living Colour)

Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels (1985)
Living Colour - Cult Of Personality (1989)

No Flash Installed

My contribution to Audioboots’ 80’s Mashed Volume 5 compilation. Disc One was just released a few days ago. (Link currently not available) I wanted to keep things completely 80’s and mash two different styles together. As per usual, I picked two rather challenging songs, and hopefully made them work together nicely. It’s already been released, but feedback is always welcome! :1smiley:

RIGHT-CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

1 star User

Re: MG - Head Of Personality (Tears For Fears vs. Living Col

Post Mon May 20, 2019 2:16 pm

Very interesting, Never heard of that TFF song before, But it seems it starts off in A then changes to C Major. I looked at reddit to see what it is I cheated hah I believe Cult of Personality is G Dorian, So nice job and a very enjoyable mix.

Post Tue May 21, 2019 6:06 pm

In my humble opinion this is BY FAR the best mashup on disc one of Audioboots’ 80’s Mashed Volume 5. Masterpiece quality with difficult source material.

The curtain-call is legendary on this one.

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Post Wed May 22, 2019 10:09 am

satis5d wrote:In my humble opinion this is BY FAR the best mashup on disc one of Audioboots’ 80’s Mashed Volume 5. Masterpiece quality with difficult source material.

++1

One thing I have to say regarding Audioboots' albums, the owners should use some kind of quality filter before selecting any submission, from my first impression, lots of mashups there having lots of issues :1angry:

I agree with satis5d here, great combo, MG, I like it from the first time I heard it, congrats :1wink:

1 star User

Re: [FP] Head Of Personality (Tears For Fears vs. Living Col

Post Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:55 pm

Glorious.
Facebook: [url]facebook.com/thebiggh[/url]

Enjoy!

Re: [FP] Head Of Personality (Tears For Fears vs. Living Col

Post Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:55 am

Thanks, everybody! Gonna try and make a comeback this month, (but no promises!) :1rolleyes:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>