A Tribe Called Quest Vs. Beck

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

A Tribe Called Quest Vs. Beck

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:22 pm

No Flash Installed

DL: https://sowndhaus.audio/uploads/tracks/ ... 837795.mp3

DRA'man - Can i kick the corvette
Instrumental: Beck - Corvette bummer
Acapella: A Tribe Called Quest - Can i kick it ?

Re: A Tribe Called Quest Vs. Beck

Post Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:27 pm

I can't point out anything wrong with this mashup, but I find both the instrumental and the vocals too repetitive to get excited about this one. Sorry man. You know I love you. :1wink:
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Post Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Any second opinions?
self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

3 Star User

Post Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:00 am

It's a head noddin' pot smokers dream mash...

Sadly I don't do that, so I popped a couple of Ritalin instead(not really) and wanted to bring in RHCP - Give It Away guitar riff & a few vocals to spice it up..they're a banging fit in my Ritalin addled mind at least ;)

But b4 the uppers my head was doing the full nod and I was making fake scratching noises and doing the hands too so I like it "as is" muchly too. :1tongue:

Ps. Dibs on Kick It Away(RHCP Vs Tribe Called Quest) if it's not been done :1laugh:

Pps. Was this from the JCole DIY acapella or did you make / have an alt. acapella???

Post Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:48 pm

satis5d wrote:I can't point out anything wrong with this mashup, but I find both the instrumental and the vocals too repetitive to get excited about this one. Sorry man. You know I love you. :1wink:

I can't point out any technical issue either, but I have to agree, it does sound repetitive and I lost interest somewhere in the middle :1cry: but, hey, I love you too, DRA'man :1kiss:

Post Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:58 am

this ATCQ song was done in 1990, at that time, 99 % of the hip hop instrumentals was done with 1 loop and 1 beat and i loved that. So the repetitive music doesn't hurt me :1wink:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>