[FP] HCD - Zedd & Katy Perry vs. Snakehips & Zayn

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

[FP] HCD - Zedd & Katy Perry vs. Snakehips & Zayn

Post Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:21 am

Never A Cruel 365
(Zedd & Katy Perry vs. Snakehips x Zayn)

Never A Cruel 365 (Zedd & Katy Perry vs. Snakehips & Zayn)
V2

No Flash Installed

DOWNLOAD

Mashup of:
Zedd & Katy Perry - 365
Snakehips (feat. Zayn) - Cruel

3 Star User

Re: HCD - Zedd & Katy Perry vs. Snakehips & Zayn

Post Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:09 am

Fresh mash!

KT sounds a tad loud maybe at the start and the instrumental when the kicks n bass hit together (like 35 secs) feels like it's just hitting the limiter/trying to clip, so might be worth checking that waveform n adjusting?!

Given the robotics from the speed up and pella I'd be tempted to float in an octave dropped fully robotic (heavy autotuned/vocoded) vocal copy on the rundown "I want you to be the one that's on my mind" in the chorus's - sounds amazing in my head, but could just be because of her going full android in the video - I'm getting robot obsessed.

'k I admit I am doing the robot - prolly best ignore the 2nd paragraph and chalk it up to my mental health issues :1tongue:

1 star User

Post Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:11 am

great fit! I'm not familiar with the songs in this mash, sounds like it could be an original track!
super tight... as always :1cool:

3 Star User

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:12 pm

tatertraps wrote:great fit! I'm not familiar with the songs in this mash, sounds like it could be an original track!
super tight... as always :1cool:

Fully agree. Sounds like an original to mee too. Good job! :1smiley:

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:55 am

Sorry the long break, I've been away working this week. :1undecided:

Thanks for the feedback guys.

SgtMash wrote:Fresh mash!

KT sounds a tad loud maybe at the start and the instrumental when the kicks n bass hit together (like 35 secs) feels like it's just hitting the limiter/trying to clip, so might be worth checking that waveform n adjusting?!

Given the robotics from the speed up and pella I'd be tempted to float in an octave dropped fully robotic (heavy autotuned/vocoded) vocal copy on the rundown "I want you to be the one that's on my mind" in the chorus's - sounds amazing in my head, but could just be because of her going full android in the video - I'm getting robot obsessed.

'k I admit I am doing the robot - prolly best ignore the 2nd paragraph and chalk it up to my mental health issues :1tongue:

I turned up the intro and turn down the first 8 bars of vocals for Version 2. The red lining you are hearing is in the instrumental. Sounds like they may have cooked it on purpose. I can't repair that. :1smiley:

Post Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Here's a first for me...
Listening to two mashups from the Submit Here list and they are nearly IDENTICAL! :1shocked:

Check this out!
http://www.mashstix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25079

Gotta give this one the two thumbs up treatment as well. Technically, this one hit the board first.

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:15 am

satis5d wrote:Here's a first for me...
Listening to two mashups from the Submit Here list and they are nearly IDENTICAL! :1shocked:

Check this out!
http://www.mashstix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=25079

Gotta give this one the two thumbs up treatment as well. Technically, this one hit the board first.

Thanks Satis5d. That Sankehips song is pretty obscure. I'm surprised someone else found it the instrumental. And you are correct. This mash has been siting on the board for a week now.

Re: (!) HCD - Zedd & Katy Perry vs. Snakehips & Zayn

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:30 pm

Original :1cool:

Re: [FP] HCD - Zedd & Katy Perry vs. Snakehips & Zayn

Post Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:23 am

Thanks SMASH. :1cool:

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>