(FP)White Wedding Playboy Style(Clean Bandit vs. Billy Idol)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!

(FP)White Wedding Playboy Style(Clean Bandit vs. Billy Idol)

Post Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:12 pm

SMASH - White Wedding Playboy Style (Clean Bandit ft. Charli XCX & Bhad Bhabie vs. Billy Idol)

Instrumental & Vocals: Clean Bandit - Playboy Style (feat. Charli XCX & Bhad Bhabie)
Vocals: Billy Idol - White Wedding

A simple A+B I found, hope you like it :1wink:

V2

No Flash Installed

Download

Re: White Wedding Playboy Style (Clean Bandit vs. Billy Idol

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:04 pm

This is one of those "MEH" mashups (I've made my share of them too :1rolleyes: ) that sounds good, but I'm not in any hurry to hear it again. It's a good, clean mix, though and someone will probably love it, so I'm going to give it my recommend.

I would suggest that if you have the ability to control Charli XCX's vocals to turn her down maybe 1db. She's a tiny bit loud to me.

self-proclaimed Mashstix judge of artistic expression / satis5d at sowndhaus.audio

3 Star User

Re: (!)White Wedding Playboy Style (Clean Bandit vs. Billy I

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:40 am

Yea I like the mash a lot but wouldn't normally thank you for Charlie XCX in any setting! Good job.

On the XCX feeling a touch loud if you can get a little more brightness into the verb on Billy idol it may get rid of the feeling that Charlie's a bit full up as I think there's quite a contrast between them at the moment.

Re: White Wedding Playboy Style (Clean Bandit vs. Billy Idol

Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 pm

satis5d wrote:This is one of those "MEH" mashups (I've made my share of them too :1rolleyes: ) that sounds good, but I'm not in any hurry to hear it again. It's a good, clean mix, though and someone will probably love it, so I'm going to give it my recommend.

I would suggest that if you have the ability to control Charli XCX's vocals to turn her down maybe 1db. She's a tiny bit loud to me.

Thanks for the recommend :1grin:

As for Charli XCX's vocals, it's not acapella, you are hearing the original song there.

SgtMash wrote:On the XCX feeling a touch loud if you can get a little more brightness into the verb on Billy idol it may get rid of the feeling that Charlie's a bit full up as I think there's quite a contrast between them at the moment.

Thanks for the comment, Sgt, I reduce just a bit the reverb on Billy Idol.

Version 2 is up

Re: (!)White Wedding Playboy Style (Clean Bandit vs. Billy I

Post Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:37 am

satis5d wrote:This is one of those "MEH" mashups (I've made my share of them too)
We’ve all made ‘em! I’d put this above “meh”, though, because that instrumental is very interesting to me, and the mashup is executed quite well.

Re: (FP)White Wedding Playboy Style(Clean Bandit vs. Billy I

Post Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:14 am

Thanks for the FP, MG :1grin:

1 star User

Re: (FP)White Wedding Playboy Style(Clean Bandit vs. Billy I

Post Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 am

Really dig this mix
Flows real nice!

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>