Triple Eh Mashers-All That She Wu-nts (Ace Of Base vs. GZA)

Post your music productions here and get feedback from the Stix community - If you get enough positive feedback or if we really like your work, we'll post it on the front page!
1 star User

Triple Eh Mashers-All That She Wu-nts (Ace Of Base vs. GZA)

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Triple Eh Mashers - All That She Wu-nts (Ace Of Base vs. GZA)
Ace Of Base - All That She Wu-nts (Triple Eh Mashers Re-Mash) FREE DOWNLOAD

Sources:
Ace Of Base - All That She Wants (acapella)
Instrumental = GZA - B.I.B.L.E. (instrumental)

Triple Eh Mashers Re-Mash of Ace Of Base "All That She Wants". Instrumental is from GZA (Wu-Tang)- B.I.B.L.E.. 90's pop meets 90's hip-hop. Some cooler, chiller vibes for you listening pleasure !

MP3 PREVIEW:

No Flash Installed

Download link:
https://soundcloud.com/triple-eh-masher ... rs-re-mash

Cheers !
TEM

https://soundcloud.com/triple-eh-mashers

Re: Triple Eh Mashers-All That She Wu-nts (Ace Of Base vs. G

Post Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:03 am

Hi Triple Eh!

Your MP3 player isn’t quite working yet…it needs to point to a download link in order for the player to download it and play it back. Additionally, it seems like this one points to the wrong mashup (Cutty Ranks vs. General Levy?) :1huh:

I did, however, check out your track on soundcloud and I really do like the atmosphere and concept you’ve got going here. There are a few technical issues I ought to point out, however. The pitch is not entirely locked in…The vocals seem like they are in key (except for the first verse--more on that in a moment), but they are like 30-40 cents flat. So I would recommend adjusting them up just a bit. Most of “All That She Wants” is in C♯ minor, with the exception of the first verse, which is in C♯ major. If you were to adjust it you’d have to bring that whole verse up 3 semitones to match the key, which many DAWs will not do without damaging the vocals or making them sound strange. My best advice would be to skip that verse entirely, but I’ll leave that decision to you. :1smiley:

I would also leave the Ace Of Base keys part out of the second verse as it clashes with the instrumental. Even if it didn’t clash it may be a bit much to add to an already fairly busy track.

Cool track, though, for sure! Best of luck!

1 star User

Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:02 pm

MashGyver wrote:Hi Triple Eh!

Your MP3 player isn’t quite working yet…it needs to point to a download link in order for the player to download it and play it back. Additionally, it seems like this one points to the wrong mashup (Cutty Ranks vs. General Levy?) :1huh:

I did, however, check out your track on soundcloud and I really do like the atmosphere and concept you’ve got going here. There are a few technical issues I ought to point out, however. The pitch is not entirely locked in…The vocals seem like they are in key (except for the first verse--more on that in a moment), but they are like 30-40 cents flat. So I would recommend adjusting them up just a bit. Most of “All That She Wants” is in C♯ minor, with the exception of the first verse, which is in C♯ major. If you were to adjust it you’d have to bring that whole verse up 3 semitones to match the key, which many DAWs will not do without damaging the vocals or making them sound strange. My best advice would be to skip that verse entirely, but I’ll leave that decision to you. :1smiley:

I would also leave the Ace Of Base keys part out of the second verse as it clashes with the instrumental. Even if it didn’t clash it may be a bit much to add to an already fairly busy track.

Cool track, though, for sure! Best of luck!

Thanks Mash Gyver.

I tried to use googledrive as an mp3 preview but when I posted it didn't show up on the post (but was in the preview. Does googledrive work on here ? What do you use for the mp3 preview ? Let me know, looking for help on this.

Thanks !
TEM

Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Triple Eh Mashers wrote:I tried to use googledrive as an mp3 preview but when I posted it didn't show up on the post (but was in the preview. Does googledrive work on here ? What do you use for the mp3 preview ? Let me know, looking for help on this.

I tried the directions here to construct the direct download link for google drive but it didn't work for me. (?)

For my own posts I use dropbox following the directions here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1721

Post Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:19 am

Sound cloud links don't work unless you allow downloading on soundcloud. Mashstix downloads the song to cache whenever we play it through the player.

Return to Submit Mashups <HERE>